With a tight grip on Lila's wrist, I ripped her away from my cousin's arms and drew her behind my back.

Surprise colored both their expressions.

I narrowed my eyes and didn't even deny the surgery of possessiveness I felt. "She's off limits. She's mine. And you don't get to hug her like you're her boyfriend."

"But I am a brother figure so..." My smart-ass cousin shrugged, an infuriating grin on his calm face.

A bit of my anger deflated at his remark but I tightened my grip on Lila.

"Wow, possessive much?"

I glanced back at her with hard eyes, "Very."

She rose an unamused brow and I frowned.

"We're not together." Lila drawled.

"But we almost are."

"Hey, you were the one who confessed, not me."

"Oh yeah? Who's the one that kissed me when she was perfectly sober?"

She sulkily looked away.

I bit back a smug smile.

"Oh, you did not tell me you and Derek were so far into your relationship."

I looked over at my cousin again, his cropped short blonde hair and dark green eyes a killer mix. At 6'1 he stood an inch taller than me. And he was the family Good Boy.

But how did he and Lila know each other?

Lila kicked my leg and I hissed. "What??"

"Let my wrist go." She hissed back and I did, begrudgingly so but I did.

That was one strong kick.

Once free, she pushed me aside and came closer to Cam again.

I tugged on her ponytail and this time she glared at me. I shrugged nonchalantly.

Kitkat exhaled a frustrated sigh. "You don't need to be jealous of your cousin, you know?"

I drawled, "I'll be jealous of any guy who touches you and you better remember that."

She blinked, cocking her head to the side. "I did not realize you had this side to you."

"What? The side where I don't like seeing my future-wife hugging another guy especially when she's so reserved?"

"What–" She blinked. "I'm not even your girlfriend. We are not getting married–"

"Say that to me in ten years, sweetheart and I'll believe you."

She gulped and then shook her head as if I was being stubborn.

I was but she didn't need to know I knew.

"Okay, stop. Next thing I know you'll tell me about some freaky kinks you have." She scoffed and looked into my eyes.

"Aw, you're thinking about us in bed? I knew—"

"No, don't. Stop–"

"That's what she said, Kitkat. And what you will too. Sometime really soon." I grinned at her furious stare and the way she clenched her jaw.

"Will you stop with the perverted jokes?"

I shrugged. "Okay."

She stilled, giving me a suspicious look saying 'how could you give in so easily?' So I proved her right.

"For the record, I'm pretty sure I have a bondage kink." I smirked, pushing my hands into my pockets and giving her bedroom eyes. "You'll be the one tied up though. Heart, mind and soul."