~Blindfold~

The fresh new air of January skeppy and bad did alot of things in 2021 but now its time for a change and something new to do. The two sat together and cuddled while scrolling through twitter. "hey bad?" skeppy said " yea skep do you need anything?" skeppy looked at bad before saying anything "y-you know that we are like boyfriends or whatever-" Bad nodded his head, Skeppy was too shy to say anything back 'should i say it to him it may be embarrassing tho' Skeppy thought for a moment before giving an answer "you know what its embarrassing nevermind" skeppy walked to their room tying to gain some ideas to do the thing he had been waiting for a few months now. 

//Bad's POV// 

hmm what was  skeppy trying to say? I shouldnt mind it maybe its just that.. He doesnt have courage, ALRIGHT! im gonna go check on him. I walk to our room to see skeppy holding a blindfold and something pink? "OhH! hey.. bad"  Skeppy slowly hid the things he had "Hey what are you up to?" I said skeppy muttered something but i didnt quite hear it. "You know what bad sit on the bed and wear this blindfold for me" Skeppy smiled and titled his head slightly as I wore the blindfold. 

//Skeppy's  Pov//

I slowly removed my  clothes and started to remove bad's "i- skeppy w-what are you doing" Bad said with a slight blush running on his face "You dont need to worry bad ~ "I said. After I removed our clothes I smashed my lips into his which made bad is shock with the rushed movement. "Mm~" He said I climbed on his lap and slowly pushed him down on the bed, I removed my lips away from him to catch some breath "Sk-skeppy do I h-have to wear this b-blindfold" I smiled and kissed bad on the lips while getting out of the bed "You have to bad or may as well darryl~  :)" I saw bad blush as I walked over to the drawer and grabbed a green lidded container I got from Quackity. 

I added the white sticky consistency on my finger and to bad and placed his legs on my shoulder and started to place 1 of you finger to make sure if he is alright with me doing so. "Do you want me to do this? "  Bad nodded and I added another finger inside of him and started to thrust in and out of him "I- it feels w-weird~" bad moaned out I laughed out slightly while bad kept moaning while I Kept thrusting in him. As I saw that his hole was big enough I added some more white sticky consistency on my member and lined it up with bad. I waited for bad to catch some breath. "Are you ready my dear?~" I smiled but he couldnt see because of the blindfold. He nodded as I thrusted it in slowly and I started to use my hand to satisfy bad's  member.

I made my pace faster in thrusting in his hole as I made him Like a moaning mess for this reason. "S-skeppy I-im gonna c-cum" I kissed his face "Me too" I started to made my pace much faster before I came deep inside of him but before i knew I already came inside of bad. I decided not to be nice to recall what happened last time we did this so after I came deep inside of him I pulled my member out of his hole and removed bad's blindfold. "h-HEY! y-you didnt let me come.." I wore my outfit and laughed at him slightly before I knew it.  After I close the door I heard him whine in the room. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE READS!!!
i also didnt post much because I did things that were important but here it is now a new chapter!