Louis Tomlinson DIRTY Imagine

This is a Louis DIRTY imagine :) I haven't done one yet so here goes! :) Enjoyy!!! :D

***********************************************************

Louis is throwing a party at his flat today and you are invited. You're really good friends with Harry but you've never met the other boys. You were excited but a little nervous. You got ready, putting on your best outfit you had which was a short dress that barely covered your bum. You realized this and put on tights not wanting to give the wrong impression when you first meet them.

It was 11:45pm but the party started at 11pm. Harry picked you up from your home and you both left for the party late. You got there a couple minutes later and you and Harry walked into the crowded flat.

"Hey Lou! We're here!" Harry yelled over to Louis who was with the rest of the One Direction boys and you stood there awkwardly at the the door.

The music was blazing loud and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. You see a couple snogging in a corner and you turn away feeling awkward.

Louis came and greeted Harry. Then his eyes settled on you. He stared at you for a while before coming to towards you.

"Hey babe, I'm Louis" He says to you as he pulls you into a hug.

"I'm (Y/N)" You said smiling as he hugged you tight.

You smile at him feeling already comfortable with him. Harry left without you noticing. You turned to see that he was working on a blonde girl who kept batting her fake eyelashes like crazy.

"Hey you want a drink?" Louis suddenly asked you. You nodded and followed him to get drinks. He got you something. You didn't know what it was but he said it was his favorite. He got the same drink and you started to talk.

A couple minutes you got bored and you started to feel really drunk. You suddenly pulled Louis away from his drink and lead him to dance. You turned your back and started to grind on his crotch. He responded quickly but grabbing your waist and pulling you deeper onto him. He started to move with your rhythm and you soon felt a bulge in his pants.

You tease him by letting out a small moan and at that you felt his member twitch. He wanted you and you knew it. You were about to tease him with another moan but instead you heard a small moan from him.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?" You said teasingly at him.

"Oh God!" was all he said and you figured you tortured him enough.

"Let's go" You say and he pulled upstairs to his bedroom.

He slammed the door and locked it so we have no interruptions. He pushes you down onto the bed and kisses you roughly. He bites your lip gently requesting entrance to your mouth but you didn't let him in. He tickled your side making your mouth open and he took that time to shove his tongue into your mouth. You groan and he smiles in the kiss, happy that his little trick worked.

He licked everywhere in your mouth, not leaving anywhere in your mouth untouched. He broke the kiss and kissed you neck looking for your weak spot. He left little love bites everywhere on you're neck. You tried to bite your lip to hide the moan but failed terribly by moaning louder whenever he'd hit that spot. He left a huge love bite there then broke away from you.

He starts to pull off your tights and sat you up to take off your dressed. You kept on your lingerie and went on your knees and started to undo his pants button, then zipper and his pants dropped to his ankles. His member was really hard and it looked like it was about to rip through the fabric of his boxers and any given second. You pulled down his boxers and his member stuck up straight aiming itself at your face.

You took hold of his member and started to stroke him. He uttered a good "f*%k" while you stroked him faster and faster now with both hands. You lean your head forward and kissed the tip of his member and licked up and down his shaft before you took his entire length into your mouth.

"Oh my gosh (Y/N)! You're so good! Ugh!" Louis said as you sucked him harder and faster.

Louis grabs a handful of your hair and forces his member deeper into you your mouth, hitting the back your your throat repetitively making you close to gagging. He mouth-f*%ks you faster and faster his raspy voice screaming with pleasure.

"Oh f*%k! Oh f*%k! Oh f*%k!" He repeated saying it louder each time as his enters his high.

Seconds later, you feel his warm fluid shoot down your throat, load after load. You feel his member going limp but he keeps it in your mouth, forcing you to swallow his juice.

Without a word he picks you up and put you onto the bed. He removes your bra and underwear in swift movements and started to lick your nipples. He sucked on your left nipple while he rubbed your right one with his index finger and your thumb. You fought a moan, clamping on your bottom lip. Louis notices and reaches with his other hand down your torso and stopped at your clit rubbing it fast then slow. He won as you moaned loudly. You felt him smile against your nipple.

He stopped rubbing and licking and made his way down towards your clit. Suddenly you felt his tongue enter you which sent shivers down your spine. You grab onto his hair and push his face deeper into you. You moaned even louder as he licked faster. You felt close to your high and your breathe became shaky.

"Louis I'm gonna...." you say before letting your juice squirt into his tongue.

"Oh my gosh! That was so good!" you say and he removes his tongue and climbs up to meet you on the bed. You notice that his member was hard again. You both smile and he goes to hover above you. He was about to put his member in but you get up and start to walk away.

You began to tease him more by bending over to pick up your clothes. He couldn't take it anymore. He rushed over to you and slightly pushed you against a desk that was near by. As he stood behind you holding you by the waist you feel his hard on rubbing against your entrance and you fought a moan.

"I'm gonna f*%k you so damn hard tonight. You're gonna scream my name so loud that neighbors will hear you and their neighbor's neighbors will hear you." He said before slamming himself into you. You took in a sharp breath. Louis went slow at first giving you time to adjust to his length. Soon you were trying not to moan. You didn't wanna give him to satisfaction.

He quickly catches on and goes deeper and faster. You hear him moan from behind you which turned you on even more. You leaned forward onto the desk as he continued to ram you. You rolled your eyes back fighting so hard not to moan.

"Say my name!" He yelled. When you didn't, he went even deeper into you. At this much pleasure you felt like you were about to give in. You clamped onto your bottom lip so hard that it hurt a bit.

You felt Louis's hand reach in between your thigh. Louis started to rub your clit. You couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Oh Louuiis!" You moaned.

"F*%k! Oh f*%k" You heard him say behind you.

Louis felt so good in you. He rammed himself in and pulled out almost all the way and shove himself harder and deeper into you. The room was now filled with your moans and Louis's groans and swearing. Your breathing started to get shallow and so was his.

"Louis I'm gonna-- I'm- I'm gonna cu--" You say before you felt you walls tighten around his member causing him to go over the edge. Both of your juices mix around inside of you as Louis carried on thrusting you through your orgasms.

He collapsed onto your back, his member still inside of you. Both of your breathing was still heavy so you both relaxed a bit. Louis pulled himself out before he could get a chance to feel hard again.

"You wanna go back downstairs?" you said after a while.

"No. I wanna stay here with you." he replied.

You both put on your clothes and you hopped into his bed. He put on a movie you have never seen but looked interesting. He climbed in the bed with you and watched watched the movie. You felt his hand clasp yours and you looked up at him to see a smile on his face. You smile back and you rest you head his shoulder. You start to drift off into sleep. Louis notices and wraps his arm around you to comfort you. You drift off to sleep knowing that you have now started a great relationship with a boy you've just met named Louis William Tomlinson.