CHAPTER 7: Re-encounter with Delinquency

A/N: Here is the seventh chapter, wherein Reiya goes face-to-face with her first loves, experiences a minor run-in, and gets an unexpected surprise.

For this chappie's tidbits:

※ "The opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself" and "Opportunities multiply as they are seized" are quotes taken from the book The Art of War by Chinese general Sun Tzu. Reiya is familiar with the phrase as she's read the book once. On that note, I'd like to reveal that reading foreign novels, especially English ones, is part of her hobbies.

We all know the time travel concept in TokRev wasn't explained properly. It's vague and we were only provided the rules, so it still feels like we haven't seen the full picture of it yet, which is totally understandable as time travel is treated more like a tool than a main focus in the series. But because of that, I had to come up with a few headcanons which'll be dutifully explored as we go along the pace of this story (and if Wakui-sensei ever clears it up I'm totally ready to don on my clown costume 🤡).

Monaka are traditional Japanese sweets made from light and crisp sticky-rice wafers packed with sweetened fillings ranging from red bean paste, seasonal fruits, or sugared chestnuts.

Also I made OC data sheets for Taito on my DeviantArt account and I would love for you guys to check it out. I feel like words weren't enough to truly capture his visuals, so if you wanna get a good eyeful kindly head over to the comsec below for the link ❤️

﹌﹌﹌﹌

〖  Chapter Seven  〗

Chapter Seven

Re-encounter with Delinquency

﹌﹌﹌﹌

JULY 8, 2005

﹌﹌﹌﹌

Delinquents. They were known to be irresponsible, violent, and vulgar. Rebellious teens with questionable morals and even questionable fashion senses.

Members of a biker gang were especially worse. They band together in their bikes and uniforms, heralding havoc in the wake of their revving engines and evoking terror in the streets with just the sound of their exhausts.

Anyone with the decency to stay out of trouble would never try to get involved with them in any way, and fifteen-year-old Yunagi Reiya was one such person. So if anyone told her five days ago that she'd be stalking one after school, they would've earned themselves a top place in her 'ignore-forever' list.