Monster 2

Susan: I can't believe you just made me do that?

Reed: we got through didn't we, just find ben

Marcus: You know your body was hot, I saw some six-pack coming in.

Susan: For the record, I didn't want you to see naked hot body this Soon.

Marcus: so what I just saw was just a preview huh, can't wait for opening night.

Susan: be a good boy and opening night might come sooner than you think.

( this is how the rest of the event plays out, same with the press conference)

' so the rest of the day we all ran test on each other. BEN became solid rockman inside and out, Reed became a Rubber man, man Johnny had me laughing my ass off on that name.

Johnny can became flame itself, he been trying to fly. If he use the fire right he could do it, Susan can not only turn invisible she can anything or anyone invisible, as well she can make force fields.

As for me I just insanely strong, fast durable and can very high-speed healing.

Later on that night, I was coming back from checking my investment and grabbing a bite to eat. I see the Baxtor building light up and building within 600 block had a blackout. Johnny saw the Same thing as we head to the Baxtor building'

Johnny/Marcus: Susan!

Marcus: Ben? What happened big I leave you alone for 5 minutes?

Ben: it was Victor, he was affected by cloud just like us. He used the machine on himself and got worse.

Johnny: Where is  Reed?

Ben: Victor must have taken him.

' then we heard a loud boom, we see a heatseaking missile headed our way"

( stop at 0:52 and resume at 1:10 or you can watch the whole thing just imagine Marcus )

' Me and Susan was inside the building, we see Victor has Reed in some frozen ice chair. We quietly tried to free him but he shoot lightning at us'

Victor: it time I finished you all off!

' the something crashed through the wall behind Vic as it Ben in his rock form again'

Ben: No Vic, it's clobbering time!

' with one punch, ben sent Victor flying across the room. We all resume  to free Reed of the ice prison, then all the light went out. Victor tackled me and Ben out the window.

I landed in the middle of the street, I see ben fighting Victor and losing. It's basically rock vs metal, I pressed the red Ruby in the middle of my Wristwatch as dail and Image of monster appeared. I pressed down, in a flash of red a was now the  creature'

 I pressed down, in a flash of red a was now the  creature'

Doomsday: I'll call this guy....Doomsday