"Have the antidote finally arrived at the Sanctus branch?"

"Yes, your majesty"

"Hmm...."

"Your Majesty, should I also go and get one for you?" Cautiously asked the king personal servant.

The KIng of ⬜⬜⬛⬛ does not immediately gave an answer, he stay silent for a while, the atmosphere becoming a bit solemn.

After a long while, the king open his mouth and gave a verdict "Do not cause trouble, and arrange a staff to help the sanctus in handing out the antidote...."

"Your servant understand"

After the Servant leave, the king sigh.

He does not know whether it is a good thing or a bad thing that the Sanctus have grown this powerful. The biasness and opinion of the people have shifted greatly towards the Sanctus, treating the Sanctus as some place where deities reside.

But, all their action thus far have indeed greatly benefit the country and the citizens.

For a king, facing such kind of powerful stronghold that they do not know in depth about is detrimental to them as they do not know whether they are ally or enemy as the Sanctus have never state their position nor do they get involved in political affairs.

The KIng have even send some of his strongest shadow guards to infiltrate or spy on them but all ended up in failure as none ever manage to return nor get information on them. They dissapear as if they never existed in the first place. This fact have brought a chill.

At how famous the Sanctus have become, openly confronting them will cause a riot and a counterattack from the citizens instead. Inwardly fighting them, The Sanctus have an upper hand in it.

For such a powerful force, creating the image of a saint without any crack or blind spot to poke and even won over almost all the people of Anarchy continent in less than four years. The Sanctus hall is a force to feared indeed.

The king sigh deeply, his rigid and solemn aura burst in the quiet hall having a deep frown etching on his face.

This is the circumstances and thought of almost all the king around the Anarchy continent.

****

The chaotic pandemic situation of the Anarchy continent have calm down greatly after three month.

As a fantasy world, the aftermath of the pandemic have been sorted out quite well and in a swift manner.

Life also started to get better.. Peace started to restore back....

Until....

**

"Master, will you come and watch our inter school competition?"

Lillith that have now turn 12 years of age eagerly and pitifully plead.

Injecting an unknown liquid on the person that was laid on the bed, Illi replied "You will do good, So-"

"Master! Master!" The rejection that was about to come out was swiftly halt by Illi loud whining voice. Lillith then turn towards Salvare "Big sis Sally, I was the one who brought you back to meet your Salus, help me persuade her"

Salvare, the person who was called out smile softly, still having that seems to be permanent benign smile "I was indeed grateful, but I only listen to what my Salus said, her want and choice, its no use persuading me ya~"

"Be a good girl and let me focus on my experiment okay, now, go and get me a scapel" Illi said, while patting the head of Lillith.

Lillith pout but still obediently take a scapel and gave it to Illi. At this time, Angelus who rarely speak open his mouth "Reward of competition"

Hearing it, Lillith slap her forehead, realising her foolishness. She hurriedly look at Illi, her eyes sparkling mischievously and said slyly "Master, the reward they stake for this competition is a variant beast"

"Little Lillith, something about competition, when will it commence?" Like a switch have been flip, Illi hurriedly unlike the previous uninterested expression asked.

"Master will not come anyway...." Lillith drag the syllable.

"Who said I will not come, come, of course I will come to support you guys, as a guardian, it is a must" Illi without change in expression righteously said.

Lillith giggle.

On the side, Angelus although still have his plain expression, his eyes is twinkling while looking at his master.

Fortis on the other hand have an uncaring expression, those bunch of students are weak to give him a satisfaction of showing off or have a pride to dispaly in front of Illi. But if she is going to come, Fortis fist clench. He will get the first place since she seems te be interested in the reward.

Fortis, who does not register himself to participate in the competition but plan on spending alone time in the lab with Illi while the bothersome attention takers sibling was busy fighting in the competition thought silently....

..............................................

.Cosmos Owl:

.Character update everyone.

Illi (MC), Fortis, Lillith, Angelus, Salvare, Grandpa, Mati, Elli.

This are the particular character we have met so far.

.......

If you want an advance chappies, like I always said, you can visit my site. 😊😅

Btw, christmas is so near again. Time run really fast as if it was afraid of being catch by something. Sigh....

I will make sure to wish you all on christmas. 💙 lets wish each other at that time.

Thank you for yet reading this nivel again.