FINDING YOU [NATSU]

NATSU

Natsu was just walking down the streets, towards the guild. Happy trailing along with fish in his mouth, happily eating it.

At the sound of a cry, Natsu came to a sudden halt.
"You hear that?" He asked

"No"

Natsu began to run towards the sound. It was the sound of crying, and his Curiosity got the best of him. Once he the reached source of the crying, it was down a dark alley way.

Happy flew in,"Hey what's--" he was cut off when Natsu shushed him.

He walked the alley slow and carefully, not to make any sudden movements.

After all this could have been an ambush attack and the cry could have a Lure.

He stumbled open a cardboard box. He looked at Happy who shrugged his shoulders.

Natsu carefully but cautiously opened the flaps to revel small baby y/n.
Natsu's heart immediately melted at the sight. You were wrapped like a burrito. You looked up at Natsu looked you with a curious face as did you.

"Aww!!! Look at the baby!" Happy praised. Natsu picked you up from the box, looking around for anyone.

"Where are your parents?"

At that you began to cry, Natsu immediately regretted saying that.
"Hey...hey, don't cry!"
He cradled you in his strong arms, whispering soothing things into your ears.

"Wow...Natsu! You should take of her!" Happy exclaimed.

"You think?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright! Let's go show y/n to the rest of the guild!"