⭒8⭒

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***

Now you may be asking what happened when Mello pulled Near out of the room...

Well...

(NEAR'S POV)

"Roger needs to speak with you,"

"I'll be right back ok?" Near gave you a small kiss on the cheek.

"Okay Near, I'll be waiting right here."

Near followed Mello out the door.

"He told us to wait in my room," Mello said.

This is strange, Roger would never talk to us anywhere other than his office...

It's not like I can say no, it might be important.

But I just can't shake this feeling that something's up

Near subconsciously narrowed his eyes at Mello.

"Something the matter Near?" Mello smirked.

"No Mello, not at all"

They finally made it to Mello's room when Mello pushed Near into the room and closed the door shut, locking it from the outside.

"Mello! What is the meaning of this? Stop this childish nonsense and open this door now!" Near banged on the door, trying to ignore his gut feeling that something was about to go terribly wrong.

"No Near, I won't let you out until I'm finished with my plan. This is just the beginning. I'm going to write Kat a little letter, won't that be funny? Oh, and even better, I'll make it look like you wrote it!" Mello chuckled.

Mello began to write the letter, matching the handwriting to Near's perfectly. He wrote the most hurtful things he could think of, what he knew would destroy you the most.

"Mello this is ridiculous, please stop. What will you gain from doing this? From hurting her?" Near began to get desperate, he knew what was written in that letter wasn't pretty. He knew it would absolutely shatter you to read the letter thinking it was from Near.

"I'm done my masterpiece! "

Mello read the entire letter for Near from outside the door. Every single word.

"I should receive an Oscar for this, don't you think Near?"

"You're sick" Near sunk to the floor, burying his face in his hands.

It was hopeless...

There was nothing he could do.

This won't be good.

If Kat reads the letter she'll be devastated.

I feel the opposite of what was said in the letter.

I'm stuck here, there's nothing I can do to prevent her from reading that letter.

Oh, Kat, I'm so sorry...

Mello got up and walked to your door, gently sliding the letter under it.

He stood there, waiting for a reaction.

A heartless smile appeared on his face when he heard you cry.

You must have finished reading the letter...

You were devastated, he got the reaction he wanted out of you.

It all went exactly as planned...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! And for the long wait!

I was so busy with school and chemistry.

Chemistry...

Oh, how I hate it...

Chemistry has traumatized me so much I can even... There isn't a single chemistry test that I have handed in without tears in my eyes.

But it's winter break now so no chemistry... for now :') ...

I have nothing to do now so I will be writing a new chapter TOMORROW!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)!!!