"I don't think I'm following you."

"He asked me to rape him."

Dave was taken aback. "Wait, what?"

"He told me he wanted to feel my teen cock inside him. I told him no, that it was wrong because he was married to my mother and besides I was still a dick virgin but he didn't care and kept telling me to rape him. So he pulled down my underwear and started sucking me off. Then he turned around and showed me his ass..."

"Why didn't you run away and tell your mom? It's not like he was straddling you."

"Uh... That wouldn't've been possible. He was bigger than me and would've caught me easily. So, I had no choice but give him what he wanted. I fucked him as best as I could, because I had never fucked anyone in my life, but I soon got the hang of it and my stepdad seemed to be enjoying it."

Dave raised a brow. "Something tells me you actually wanted to do that, rather than you were forced."

"Of course I didn't want to. I mean, since an early age I already knew I was gay but I didn't find older men that attractive, I preferred guys my age. But when my stepdad forced me to fuck him I realised I was into older married men more than I thought."

"So what happened then? With your... Stepdad?"

Jacob smiled. "Oh, that night wasn't the last one. We kept fucking in secret whenever we had the chance. When my mom left us alone, it was fucking all day in every place of the house, whether it be the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, the terrace... Or even if mom was in the house, we couldn't control ourselves and fucked while she was showering, or busy in a phone call with my grandma."

"Damn... And didn't you ever feel bad for your mom? Just thinking you were fucking her husband?"

"...Yes, I did feel bad sometimes. But more than that, it felt so kinky. Fucking and getting fucked by the man who's supposed to be with your mom. Sounds so wrong but so good... And it's not like he was my real father, he was my stepfather."

"That doesn't make it any better... Well, actually, it does."

Jacob nodded and dipped his hands into his jacket pockets. "But our adventures didn't last long..."

"Let me guess, your mom caught you."

"No. He died in an accident at work."

"Really?! What happened?"

"He was a construction worker. A bad step made him lose his balance and he fell off a 110 foot building... We were devastated when we heard that."

"Damn."

"I still remember what he told me the night before his death. We just finished fucking and he gave me the biggest kiss ever. When he pulled away, he told me he loved me. That even if he was married to my mom, I would always be his boy."

Dave felt uncomfortable hearing all that. "That's... Sad. I'm sorry for your loss."

Jacob just nodded and kicked a rock. "And that's what led to what I am now. My stepdad gave me this kink for older married men. I'm surprised all the men who have lived in that house have accepted to try these things with me."

"And you ruined their marriages."

"Eh, not exactly. They wouldn't have been ruined if they hadn't been attracted to me in the first place."

"...And what about those videos? Do you upload them somewhere?"

"Oh no. I would never upload anything to the web without their consent. Those videos are only for my personal pleasure."