one hundred

۵ five months ۵

April 3rd, 2021
Los Angeles, California

Josie's pov

"bella" I called out for our dog that Chris got me. Seb was out on his morning run. Lizzie would stop by throughout the day. Chris was bringing dodger over today since he was in town. "Josie!" I heard Chris call from downstairs. I yelled back saying I was upstairs.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he saw me laying on the floor with Bella. "Figuring out what to paint on the ceiling of the nursery room" I said standing up to pet dodger. "I brought you pizza" he said holding the pizza box up. I took it from his hands.

"Yum" I said taking a slice out. My cravings have been everywhere. "How's the little one holding up" he asked and I put thumbs up. "Are you excited for your mini gender reveal" he asked me.

"Yes, Lizzie and you will do great" I said. Lizzie and Chris are the ones who get to know the gender. No way in hell would Tom get to know. It was just a few people over. Since we still in the pandemic. Slowly but surely getting out of it. Tom, chris, Lizzie, Mackie, downey and mags were all coming this weekend for the party.

After I finished eating, seb got home. "Aw hey bubba" I said smiling at him. He walked over out his hands on my cheeks and gave me a kiss then the baby a kiss. "Buddy!" Seb yelled noticing Chris was here as the gave each other a hug. "Hey back off my man" I said looking at them. "Sorry" chris said.

"Oh not you baby, seb I was talking to you" I said and Chris smiled. "Seriously jo, we're married and are having a baby" he said. "Chris can still marry me if he wants and the kid can be his" I said. Chris laughed and seb sighed.

After a few laughs were exchanged, the boys cleaned up the backyard. In meantime my 5 months belly and I are taking a nap. That was until I started to crave something sweet. So I went downstairs and found some chocolate.

After the boys finished, chris went home and seb showered. "So how is my beautiful wife and baby doing today?" He said giving me a kiss and then my belly a kiss. "Tired, I just want to lay in the bed all day" I said. "We can watch a movie and have all of your cravings" he said knowing it would make me happy.

"Come on we can watch white chicks, recite the entire movie and have some froyo" he said pulling out some froyo he picked up when he was on his way home. "I know I married you for a reason !" I said smiling at him.

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

It's finally the day when we find out the gender of our munchkin. The plan is to go to Chris's house and spend time while they get the house ready. Lizzie and Chris know that i love to be in control and make things my way. That's why they decided to put me in Chris's house with tommo.

"Do you need anything mate? Or the baby even?" Tommo asked for the fifth time today. "Nothing yet mate" I said making a British accent which made him laugh. We watched movies and had fun. I took a shower and got ready. I wore a white dress.

Tom offered to help me do my hair. We used the revlon blow dry brush. He did really good on doing the blowout and doing some curls. Tom got ready and then we headed to my house once they said they were ready.

It was all cute in the backyard with the lights and tables. "Hi baby!" Lizzie said giving me a hug and the baby a kiss. I greeted everybody. Bella and dodger were having fun. We ate some food chris and seb made. Mackie brought his kids and rdj told his stories.

Then it was time to find out the gender. I was excited to find out the gender. "Now my love and you" Lizzie said coming over to us. "We didn't want to do your generic gender reveal" Chris said. "We aren't basic bitches we ain't doing cake or ballon or the dust" Lizzie added.

"Piñata style baby" chris said holding up a white piñata. I thought this idea was cute and new. Sebastian and I each took turns hitting it. Then seb finally hit and it cracked open. Pink confetti and candy fell out. I looked at him with a smile while everyone cheered. He ran up to me to give me a hug.

"We're having a girl!" We both said before giving eachother a kiss. "Congratulations guys!" Mackie said giving us a hug. "Wow a granddaughter I get to spoil!" Rdj said happy. "Congrats mate!" Tom said giving me a hug.

We enjoyed some cake, and took a few pictures. We were all so happy and thrilled with joy. Once everyone left. Seb and I went to bed. "We're having a baby girl" I said looking at him as he kissed my cheek then my belly.

"hey my little girl, it's your daddy" he started to whisper to my belly. I just played with his hair as he talked to our baby girl.

end of chapter