I want to show you something

This fic is for Tori_Castellanos , who said no one would ever write a fic about her. So I wrote this. Ily Tori you are fab af *moon emoji*

"Cas where the hell are we?" Dean looked around, confused. He saw a girl's room with posters on the wall of... him, Sam and Cas?

Cas just looked around and nodded.

"Cas what-" Dean stopped talking immediately when he realized there was a girl sitting behind the desk. He covered his mouth with his hand and hoped she hadn't heard him.

Cas just laughed. "She cant hear or see us, don't worry."

Dean walked closer slowly and saw the girl had an iPad, on which she opened an app called Wattpad. She went through her notifications and read them.

She laughed another app, YouTube. She searched up a song.

"Ooohhh she touch my tralala
Mmhhh my ding ding dong"
Sounded through the room. She quickly copied the link and pasted it in a comment.

"I've been visiting more girls like this," Cas explained. "But she, Tori, is special. Wattpad is an app to read books, but not the ones you buy. Girls like her write their own books here and others can read them."

Dean still wondered why Cas had brought them here, and not another place. They could've gone to the beach, sneak into the movie theater, hell, they could be rocking at the AC/DC concert right now.

The first time Cas had brought him and Dean somewhere was when he just got back his grace and wanted to check if all his powers still worked.

He had zapped them to a bee farm, Dean recognized it as one Cas had told them about and had been searching it up. While Cas looked around at all the bees, Dean tried to avoid them.

It didn't work, he got bitten 3 times, but it was worth it when he saw the happiness on Cas' face. And, besides, once Cas had seen Dean had been bitten, he placed a hand on Dean's forehead ans the next second the bites were gone.

Cas had been bringing them to mote places after that. He always wanted to show Dean something, whether it was beautiful or funny, there was always something.

Sometimes Cas had been bringing Sam with them, other times Dean had been searching through the whole bunker, only to find out Cas had been going off on his own, but most of the tikes, it was just Dean and Cas.

They weren't dates. Even though Dean would've liked so, it always had a reason, Cas showing him something.

And this time, they were in the girl's room. And Dean was eager to find out what Cas wanted to show him, whatever yhe hell it might be.

The girl, Tori, went to her own profile and opened her own works. She thought for a moment and then started typing what seemed like another chapter to an already existing story.

"Cas... Are those you and my names?" Dean wasn't sure if he saw it right.

"Just watch," was Cas' reply.

The chapter starts off quite innocent, but suddenly Tori types something about Cas and Dean kissing, slowly leading it into more.

Cas... Why are you showing me this?" Dean asked.

"I come here more often. What she is writing is called smut and she's really well at writing it. I like it. I like to... Imagine those things happening and.. I thought maybe..."

Cas looked at the floor. He'd been human long enough to know a lot of emotions perfectly well.

"Maybe what?" Dean asked when Cas didn't finish his sentence.

"Ithoughtmaybeyou'dliketoactitout" Cas mumbled, but dean heard jt clearlt. Was cas really saying what Dean thought he was?

"So you'd like this... To happen? That, whay she is writing?" He asked to make sure he has heard it right. And he did.

"Yes," Cas now whispered.

That's all Dean needed. In one step, he closed the gap between them and kissed Cas full on his mouth. "I've been wanting to do this a long time," he said with his lips against Cas.

Cas was awkward, but he still tried and softly touched Dean's waist. Dean had never gotten touched even near that place and it sent shivers all through his body.

He places his own hand on Cas' and leads it under his waist. Cas doesn't move his hand first, but after a moment, his hand found a way to Dean's lower back.

"But how would you know what she writes?" Dean asked, not really wanting to break it but he's never done this before with a man.

"I can read minds, Dean," Cas replied, his voice sounding even more gruff than usually. It turned Dean on so much.

They stumbled in the direction of the bed and soon, Dean lay on it with Cas on top of him.

"That was nice, Cas," Dean says as he presses his nose in Cas' hair. "We should do this more often." Tori ended her chapter. She looked at the screen and nods, before saving and publishing it.

What she didn't see is what just had happened next to her, on her bed. Dean and Cas lay there, out of breath, but grinning happily.

"That was nice, Cas," Dean said as he presses his nose in Cas' hair. "We should do this more often."

A/N pls don't hate me if this sucks, I wrote it on the way to London, where i was around 20h without sleep already. Forgive me, my blessed bbys and ur cows.