⊰⊹ฺ↝is he already come here!.... ✧◝

Start from the beginning

Shreya: what!
Jk: yes! This is happening here rn.
Shreya: yah! Why don't you tell me this.
Jk: tell this to that guy too. But not to y/n, Charlie uncle or Divya aunty. To syam too.
Shreya: okey! I will keep it as a secret.

Shreya leave from there.

[Shreya pov]
[In downstairs]

I immediately come to downstairs and started searching for Tony and Vijay. Then I spotted Tony. I went to him and grabbed his hands and pulled him with me.

Tony: yah! Shreya what are you doing.
Me: shut up and come with me.

Then I started to search for Vijay. Then I spotted him talking with y/n. I quickly went to them and pulled his hands

Me: y/n wait here we above to do something. I will leave Vijay some minutes later okkie.
Y/n: okkie.

Y/n looked at me weirdly. I smiled nervously. And pulled them two to upstairs to a room where they are sitting. I come infront of the room and knocked on it. Some lit times later someone opened the door. I immediately went inside with them.

[A/n pov]

Tony and Vijay looked around and saw them all sitting there.

Tony: what happened! What are you all here.
Tae: Tony! I need to tell you a problem. But don't ever tell this anyone more than the people in this room.
Tony: tell me already taehyung. I will not tell to anyone.

Taehyung take a deep breath and started to tell them all the problems. Vijay and Tony face now shocked.

Vijay: what!!
Shreya: yes! This is happening here rn.
Tony: does syam know about this.
Teena: please don't tell this to syam.
Vijay: okkie. We don't tell this. But what about y/n.
Jk: I still love her. But she hates me now. What will I do.
Vijay: Don't worry bro. I will help you.
Jk: mhm...i actually forgot to ask. Who are you to y/n
Vijay: hihi! Am her bestfriend. When she come to Bangalore to study I also studied there. And we became bestfriends.
Jk: oh, anyways. Thank you for helping me.
Vijay: np!
Tae: okey! So everything is done rn right.
Shreya: yes!
Tae: okke let's go. Otherwise someone will question us.

They all nodded and leave from the room. But Vijay and Teena stand there. They two stuck in the door. Vijay looked at Teena and smiled, she smiled back nervously.

Teena: you go first.
Vijay: no!you go first.
Teena: no you go.
Vijay: na! Ladies first.

Teena shrugged and leave from the room. While Vijay stand there all smiling. After that he also leave from there.

[Time skip: at the evening]

Jungkook and Teena now making y/n jealous. Same as the other side. Y/n is making jungkook jealous with Vijay. Y/n looked at jungkook and saw him looking at her, she make a angry face and looked at somewhere jungkook did the same too. Jungkook and Teena sit on the chair that was placed on the stage. Then some relatives come and take the sweets and feed the boy and girl. Y/n come to the stage and take a sweet and feed it to Teena with a pure fake smile. Y/n looked at jungkook and her smile faded away she put a angry face and put that sweet into his mouth harshly. Jungkook covered his mouth with his palm and looked at y/n with a shocked face. Y/n fake smile at him and leave from there. Then teena's dad come and take the Mike. And started to announce.

Thomas: so today am introducing you to my handsome son-in----------

Suddenly a car honk heard. And the honk is a bit loud. So everyone's attention turned to there. They all look back and saw a Mercedes Benz most expensive white car stopped infront of the entrance. Then the car door opened revealing

 Then the car door opened revealing

[To Be Continued]

~a/n~

Hey! Marshmallow it's your author ggukie, so I just want to say. I need you all to be patient. Because yk my school already opened and exams, notes, assignment so much things. So I have an life outside too, like other's. So please understand my situation and be patient. I will upload the chap when I get the time! And remember am not writing this to get attention. This is for just telling you that I will upload the chap when I get the time.

﹏ *・↝。.゚+ ⟵⊰⊹ฺ.__author_ggukie01