Prolouge

❤︎Camilo wont appear in the Prologue. This chapter is the moving from Japan to Colombia❤︎

(Y/N's pov)

I look into my old room. And smile. The view that was out the window was beautiful, it always calmed me down. As of now, my family and i were moving to Colombia. I felt sad but its ok, i hope. I make a small orb of water to calm down a bit more.

"Y/N!" My mother called from downstairs

"お母さんが来る!"(coming mom)

"急ぐ!急ぐ!私たちはそこに着く必要があります!" (Hurry! Hurry! We need to get there) yelled the twins

Sure, we talked in Japanese, it was our natural language. We new english, we just didn't speak it that often.

(Timeskip!)

We made it to Colombia, in the small town Encanto. The villagers welcomed us, they were quite friendly. I found that great, but i just wanted to go lay down, i was tired. The change time took a tole on me, especially with a family of how many people? Eh i dont even know anymore.

The villagers mentioned a family with people who had magic. This perked my interest of this town.

'They call them gifts? But they aren't born with them? Hm, maybe they know something about my water controlling powers' I thought calmly

They quickly made us a large house, big enough to fit the whole family.

So the oldest would be Gran. Her name is Freida, she is 76. Then it would be Ma, her name is Suki, she is 45. Then my oldest sister, Akemi, she is 20, married, has a kid. Then my older sisters, Mina, she is 18, and Amari, she is 17. Then me, Y/N, im 15, and i can control water. Then my little brothers, Ayato, he is 12, and Danishi, he is 10. Lastly would be the Twins, Marina, a girl, and Maori, a boy, both are 7. Im blood related to them. Both my Pa and Grandpa died 2 years ago.

Akemi's husband, Kai, is 21 and is always working. Kai's and Akemi's Child, Yuno, is 1, and really loud. Everyone in the family has eyebags because of Yuno. But we got used to it.

My relationships with everyone in the family is fairly weird. I usually stay away from my oldest sister, Akemi. She has been abnormally mean to me lately, i think its just because she is tired. But im not sure.

(A day later)

I was sent out to get some food for the house. I meet a woman named Juletia, or i think thats what her name was. Oh well. She made really good food though, apparently she can heal anyone, with any injury, with her food. I found it amazing.

So in a couple of days, someone in their family was getting their gift. And my family was invited, i of course accepted.

I got home with all the groceries.

"Ma! Im backkk~" i say sort of singing making the twins happy.

"Your back! Your back!"

"ああ、おかえりなさい、カウンターに食料品を置く" (ah, welcome back, set the groceries on the table) my mother shouts back

I nods "English would have worked too!"

"I know"

"Y/N-" one twin starts

"Y/N-" the other twin says

"Did anything exciting happen?" Ayato asks

"Yeah! Did anything-" Danishi starts

"Yes actually, we got invited to the Madrigals house in a couple of days" i reply.

"Really? Why would they invite us?" Asks Amari

"Im not sure" i say

"Well i mean hey, its a rare chance really!" Mina adds in

"ユノは眠ろうとしています!" (Yuno is trying to sleep!) says Akemi, storming into the room

"ごめんなさい" (sorry) i say

"Ugh, whatever" Akemi says walking back to Her room, she shared with Yuno and Kai.

I roll my eyes

"Anyways, maybe we ca-" i start

"If you would please unpack some boxes and unpack the groceries." Our mother starts.

Everyone groans a bit.

"Ok Ma...." Half us say

The other half just shugs sadly.

(Timeskip again)

"男は、疲れている" (man, im tired) says Mina

"Yeah. How about everyone go around the village and meet new people?" I say, and they agree

"What about you Y/N"

"Ill be fine...I'll probably be practicing my curse" i say, as referring to my Water controlling abilities.

"Uh. Ok, well we will be back in an hour!" The twins say

I nod "alright"

"Cya sis" Ayato says

"Cya Ayato"

I smile to them as they leave. Our mother was out going to meet the madrigals. Akemi, kai, and yuno also went to the town to get a look around. I went to my room to mess with my powers

801 words.

The next chapter will be longer. But this is only the beginning of the story. Hopefully the first Chapter will be out tomorrow. (Also, the Japanese might not be correctly translated, i used google translate.) I only just watched the movie yesterday (Friday 17th. December 2021). But I'll probably watch the movie when its out on Disney plus to refresh my memory. This will be long and the story will skip to years later on that take place after the movie does. So yeah! Anyways.

Have a nice day/night

-author chan