36

Kardier
The next day we went on a tour of Switzerland just me and Meech, his mom and her friend and Scar. I did not want to spend the whole trip with them fools. The tour was everything even though Julius and Maria kept blowing up me and Meech's phone.
After the tour we head over to the bungalow everyone else was and it was like they were waiting on us.
Maria was the first person we saw when we walked in.
"I'm glad y'all here , girl Zoe and Lili got into this morning".
I asked "why"?
Maria said "over cooking breakfast". I laughed and said "girl you can't be serious"? She nodded and said "right and then Lili storms off and went out back and you know who was out on the balcony smoking"?
"Martin"?
"Yep. So then Zoe went out there and told Martin to come inside. Girl he looked at her and told her two minutes, he stayed out there a whole hour laughing and shit with Lili".
I looked at Meech and said "this shit about to come to a head".
Maria sigh and said "yea it is I'm just tired of them beating around the bush so tonight we playing truth or drink, so come in everybody is waiting".
Meech replied "man ain't no way y'all playing this childish ass game"?
Maria replied "if you don't wanna answer then shit drink".
We sat down with everyone and the tension in the room was so thick you damn sure wasn't going to be able to cut this shit with a knife .
The questions started off light simple shit and then of course Maria turns it up.
"So is it true you find someone in here besides Zoe attractive"?
Martin chuckled and said "I'll drink".
Zoe scrunched up here face and said "well who do you find attractive"?
He turned to Farrah and said "your turn". That left Zoe pissed but she was trying hard not to show it.
Farrah sipped her drink and said "okay. Kardi is it true you that Calvin raped you"?
I grinned because this bitch asked me that to get a reaction out of me . Maria said "yo that's a low fucking blow for real".
Meech then said "fuck her baby you don't have to answer".
Even Lili said "yo that's to far".
I replied "no I'll answer . He did ! But at least my shit was unwillingly I was pinned down and he took advantage. Is it true that you slept with your uncle willingly at that"?
      Everybody gasped and Farrah looked down to Zoe and said "you said something"?
Zoe looked at me and said "Kardi you wasn't suppose to say anything".
Julius replied "yo this game getting to serious we should stop".
Farrah added nah fuck that shit "yea I slept with my uncle and"?
Maria laughed and said "bitch you fucking nasty as hell".
      Lili grinned and Maria said "Meech your turn"? He waved it off and said "man I'll pass" she then looked at Julius and he didn't say anything so now it was Martin's turn.
"Zoe is it true you cheated on me"?
Zoe sigh and said "we been over this why would you ask me that again"?
He replied "because I want a reason you always say you don't know why you did, but everybody know why they cheat. What was I not good enough to you? Was the sex not good what was it"?
      Zoe replied "I'm not discuss this in front of them".
Martin shook his head and said "see that's the shit right there".
Zoe then asked "okay fine have you cheated on me"?
Martin grabs the bottle of Hennessy and said "I'll take the drink".
With tears falling Zoe asked "with who and when"?
      Martin didn't say anything and this made Zoe even madder to the point she stood up and said "MARTIN YOU TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW"!
     Lili sipped her drink and said "girl I'm sorry".
Zoe mouth dropped and she said "really this whore Martin when"?
Lili replied "the first night. Last night , this morning while you was in the shower girl he's been fucking me this whole trip".
"Martin you tell me she's lying"! Zoe said crying.
I replied "yo this shit ain't right".
Meech replied "baby just mind ya business this needs to be handle".
      Martin grinned and said "it is true . What else is true is that I fucked your friend Farrah too the first night they gave me a threesome and that shit was good. I've treated you like a fucking Queen and you did what you did to me. I look at you different and I can no longer be with you. Zoe we are done".
      Everybody was shocked well except Julius and Meech I guess they already knew .
Maria replied "woah it wasn't suppose to go there".
Zoe replied "so what you leaving me for a hoe"?
Lili jumped up and said "bitch you got one more time to call me a hoe before I beat your ass".
Farrah laughed and said "please Martin has been fucking me too. The threesome , while y'all went out to the liquor store in the bathroom of the club last night I gave him head. If he's going to be with anybody it's me right Martin"?
       Zoe runs off this was to much for her and I felt bad but then again I tried to warn her. Martin answered "Farrah you cool and all but nah, you weren't as good as Lili". Lili turned and smiled and said "checkmate".
     I bust out laughing and said "damn girl you just getting fucked and not getting cuffed , I guess you should go back to your uncle".
    Farrah stood up and said "hmm. Y'all might wanna get tested because I have HIV". When she said that my mind blew the fuck up. Next thing I know Lili swings on her Julius and Meech jump up to break it up but I grab Meech to stop him from breaking it up and then a gunshot goes off as Julius grabs Farrah away.
     Meech yelled "oh shit yo put the fucking gun down"!

——Who y'all think got shot ? Did Zoe come back and shoot Martin for cheating . Did Martin shoot Farrah for her revelation or did Zoe shoot herself because she was so heartbroken. Or did someone get hit in the crossfire. Just know whoever got shot ain't going to make it !