Chapter Eleven | The Heart Winner

"STOP!" Draupadi yelled before Karn could shoot the arrow in the sky

Everyone stared at the bride who stood up in shock followed by the rest others. Drishti didnt know what to do or how to stop Draupadi.

Karn, who was just about to shoot the arrow, set it down and stared at the woman with a confused frown. "What happened Rajkumari?"

Drishti just wanted to melt at his heavy voice.

"I will not marry you!" Draupadi yelled confidently.

Several gasps and murmurs arised in the crowd at the statement of the bride. Drupad and Drishtidyum rushed to Draupadi worriedly asking her why she doesnt want to marry the only one who is capable of completing the task.

"Pitashri, you wanted me to marry Rajkumar Arjun, and I will only marry him, no one else." Draupadi answered without any hesitation while the crowd wondered what was going between them.

"But Rajkumar Arjun is dead, Draupadi." Drupad said. Drishti rolled her eyes mentally.

"No, I can feel it that he is somehwere here and only he will win me!" Draupadi said.

"Okay, so lets quitely tell Angraj Karn that you cant marry him because- because you just dont want to okay, just try to not offend him he is a nice guy-" Drishti tried to explain it but everyone stared at her weirdly on why she was defending a man she doesnt even know. Meanwhile Krishna gave a teasing look to Drishti.

"What I mean to say is that we should not make everything so enraged just try to explain it to him decently instead of yelling at him, alright Draupadi?" Drishti asked gaining a reluctant nod from Draupadi.

"What is this going on?" Duryodhan yelled.

"My daughter has to say something." Drupad said after going back to his throne.

Everyone sat down on their respective chairs on the stage while Draupadi stood looking down at Angraj Karn. Drishti was still worried not knowing if Draupadi will manage to explain it to Angraj Karn decently without insulting him.

"I cannot marry you Angraj Karn!" Draupadi called confidently. Drishti saw how Karn's confused expressions turned into angered one.

"And why is that?" He snapped angrily.

No please dont get angry... Drishti thought to herself desperately and turned Krishna sharply wide eyed as she heard a chuckle come from his side.

This is a very serious situation going on! Stop laughing! She scolded through mind and Krishna placed a finger on his lips above his charming smile.

"I cannot marry you and thats my decision I dont need to give a reason for it." Draupadi said sounding a little too rude to Drishti.

"What is it going on Maharaj Drupad, what is the problem with your daughter? Does she wishes to stay unmarried whole her life!" Duryodhan yelled.