𝙿𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁|𝟶𝟶𝟺

I feel like Mahogany is gonna be my favorite out of the three girls I don't know why😭.
Who's growing on y'all thus far?

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎,𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒⇜⇜⇜⇜

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒.
𝐌𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐘𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Mahogany had called her girls and told them the reality of the situation and how fucked her life truly was. To her surprise, they extended their arms to her almost immediately and both their parents jumped to her rescue offering her a place to lay her and her siblings' heads. There had never been a time where Mahogany needed her girls and they were not there for her, and yet it still surprised her when they always came through without thinking first. 

Justyce house was full with it being her and her two siblings Jairos and Jahari, leaving Majesty to be their resort as an only child. Majesty's house was a four-bedroom with 2 being guest rooms which her mother always offered to Mahogany when needed.

"I'm cold," Juju says hugging his arms as the rain begins to come down more rough, it seemed like the rain was picking up and blowing as well towards him.

"I swear I hate her." Ebonee says tugging on her hood and hugging her arms as she held her bag of clothes.

Behind them, they could hear their parents arguing further more and they could hear things being broken behind the door. They could hear their father cursing and yelling at their mother for kicking them out, but none of them wanted to go back feeling as though he should've been aware of how insane their mother is.  Ebonee picked at the hole in her leggings she had outgrown while Juju whined about the cold.

"Shh juju, it's okay." Mahogany did her best trying to calm him while she contained her anger.

God I know you love giving your hardest battles to your strongest soldiers...but goddamn it i'm not one of them.