The bet was on a football (soccer) game that was gonna be on TV the following night. The bet was if my team won he would have to take a month off work and be the mom of the house for the entire month. He would be taking the place of mom and do everything I do on a daily basis. And if he wins we'd have sex in his office 3 days a week for one month. Totally bizzar I know. 

Good thing I won and he's one week in his "Mom" roll. The kids are loving it, mostly calling him mom and him having to answer. 

Dwacia is taking full advantage of his lack of knowledge on doing girls hair. Almost every morning she asks him to do her hair, stating that I used to do her hair some mornings. Which is true, but cruel. My phone is full with videos of his failed and successful attempts of doing her hair. His frustration while doing every task is joy to my ears and eyes. 

He's getting the hang of it now though and is currently trying new hairstyles he saw on the internet. Dwacia loves going to school and bragging that her dad did her hair whenever it looked fantastic and faking disappointment whenever it looks awful and blames it on Damon and Desmon. 

He boys hate it because, it's not true. They actually and surprisingly know how to do girls hair.

So everything's going good and we're happy and waiting on the next challenge we are gonna have to face together. 

THE END

Thank you guys for the wait and again sorry for the long, long wait you had to endure for this final And not so good chapter. I will be honest, I could have done better for this chapter.

Frist I wanted this done for Christmas day, then for New years Day, however I didn't. My first book is now complete and I thank you guys for following me on this journey and for your endless love, support and encouragement. Thank you again and a belated Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. 

Keep your eyes open for my new book. its called "Injured Love (It Started With An Injury). I don't know if there is already a book by this name and if I can use it or not but, if there is let me know.   

Remember to vote, comment and share my story. Share with your friends, family and Social media if you want. I'm not on many social media sites, only Facebook, YouTube  and WhatsApp. So share with your many social media sites I know a lot of you have."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Bye for now guys.