She moaned in his ear, and he groaned, gripping her ass as she slid up and down his dick.

"Tell me what to do." She held his face, slightly frowning as she went all the way down, making him moan.

"Fuckkkk Zikani." He grunted, his dick throbbing as he tried to hold his nut.

"I'm not doing it right baby?" She moaned, clenching around him, and he let out a moan, hissing.

"Mhm. You doing so good Nyny. Keep going fa' me." He bit his lip, and she slowed her pace down, making his eyes roll back.

She leaned up to suck his neck, raising her lower half, only leaving his tip inside her, reaching between her legs to grip under his tip.

"Fuck! Awn fuckkkkk!" He grunted hard, releasing his nut. Her eyes widened as it shot inside her before she could get up.

"Shit Demani." She gasped as he slammed her down on his dick.

"Y-fuckkk-I-shit baby." He thrusted his hips upwards, in a trance as her pussy hugged around his dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkk!" Demani grunted loudly as a large load of his nut released inside Zachariah.

"Shit I-fuck Demani." Zachariah groaned, nutting as well as they both tried to catch their breath in the now hot car.

"Mm, shit I need to get you home man." Demani bit his lip, rolling his hips upwards as his dick throbbed.

He needed more. He didn't know what, but his dick was as hard as it'd ever been and he needed more.

"Fuck." Zero moaned, clenching around him, and Demani grunted, nutting again.

"I fucking love you." Demani mumbled, and Zero chuckled, both of them groaning as he raised off his dick.

"I love you. The fuck had you going hard like that?" Zero smirked, cleaning both of them off and throwing the baby wipes out of the window.

"Ion know. My shit throbbing though, look." Demani said as Zachariah sat back in his seat.

Zero looked over, seeing Demani's dick violently throbbing at attention, and he bit his lip as Demani groaned.

"Horny ass nigga." Zero chuckled, and Demani smirked, putting his dick back in his boxers, shifting in his seat as he buttoned his jeans.

Demani got Nyiah's food, before pulling in her driveway, still shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"I gotta take this, go in by yo self. Wassup?" Zero answered his phone, and Demani kissed his jaw before getting out of the car.

He walked up to the front door, knocking twice. A few seconds later, Nyiah opened the door, dressed in a muscle shirt and some shorts.

Her body had almost snapped back to it's previous state after having her baby boy, Kobi, a month ago. She had her belly piercing in, and he could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Wassup baby?" He wrapped his arm around her, backing her into the house and putting his face in his neck.

"Boy all up on me." She laughed hugging around his torso before he pulled away.

"You wish. Where the kids at?" He sat her food on the counter, watching her put the straw in her drink.

"Taking a nap. Kobi fat ass just finished eating, got my boobs hurting." She mumbled, drinking from her soda as he watched her.