Chapter 1: Reunion And Taken

Here's a new story, tell me what you think in the comments, as well as any questions or ideas. Enjoy.

Also, thanks to omegacrow-nexus for helping with the chapter.

It was a peaceful day in Royal Woods, the Louds were gathering in celebration of something. It's been roughly 7 years since we've last seen them.

Lori, Leni, and Luna have graduated college and gone on to work at their dream jobs. Lori (23 Yrs Old), respected lawyer company owner, with numbers in the near millions. Leni (22 Yrs Old), a well-known owner of a fashion line that stretches from the US to Japan going eastward. And last but certainly not least, Luna (21 Yrs Old), a famous rockstar with fans around the world from her Rock N' Roll.

Luan (20 Yrs Old) was in her final year of college, clown college to be exactly as if any other kind of college could handle her. Lynn (19 Yrs Old), was captain of every sports team in her college and already had Pro Teams fighting for her to be on their teams. Lincoln (17 Yrs Old), had dropped out of college after a few things that happened while he was gone, he refuses to speak about it and doesn't let even the author talk about it.

Lincoln: Damn right.

Lucy (14 Yrs Old) was already making a name for herself in gothic culture as a talented poet and book writer, with nearly 100 thousand books sold in the US alone. Lola (12 Yrs Old) was a US pageant queen and has already made a name for herself by becoming the youngest Miss USA in history.

Lana (12 Yrs Old) dropped out of school to become Bobbie Fletcher's youngest pit crew member, spending about 50% of her earnings on animal rescue fundraisers. Lisa (10 Yrs Old) became the youngest scientist ever to gain a college degree and a Ph.D. to become a college professor. Lily (7.5 Yrs Old) was your normal elementary student.

They were meeting up to celebrate Leni hitting the top ranks in the International Fashion Magazine for the third time since her debut.

Lincoln watched from the park bench as his sisters socialized, with a mouthful of food he turned the fourth wall away from him. Wanting to focus on eating then talk at the moment. From what we did see though, Lincoln had grown a lot, matching Luna in height, he has slightly long neck-length white hair, dark bags under his eyes, and still has an overbite. He now possesses a slightly athletic figure due to his exercise sessions with Lynn and some small tattoos were given to him by Luna. He was wearing a black leather jacket, an orange & black striped t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and sneakers.

Lincoln: (full mouth) Go look at the others, I'm busy. I need to eat as much pizza before the girls eat it all before me.

Lincoln turned the fourth wall over to the loud sisters, who were celebrating Leni's accomplishment.

Lori patted Leni's shoulder, Lori had continued to grow in height remaining the tallest sibling by far. Her blond hair was bushed and tied back into a long ponytail, she wore her normal eyeshadow and light blue lipstick, her eyes had slight bags as a result of her work life, she also possessed a beautiful, curvaceous figure that surpassed her mother. She wore a formal blue suit and pants with a white undershirt and white heels. Her outfit spoke business.

Lori: Good work for another year of dominating the competition in the fashion industry.

Leni: Thanks! I owe most of my designs to you girls after all! It let me spread out to different cultures and styles.

Leni had grown like Lori, only a few inches below the oldest Loud sibling's, her hair had been cut to her shoulders to be easy to manage, possibly from mishaps with her long hair and a sewing machine. She didn't wear any makeup, not that she needed it, she had gorgeous features, her figure complimented that, a curvy and beautiful figure with a little muscle from her carrying her mannequins around, and the largest breasts compared to her sisters. She wore a seafoam green shirt with a white undershirt, blue skinny jeans, and seafoam green heels.