A/N: Info

Summary: An interstellar omegaverse novel in which the MC ditches his wealthy family to live an easy-going life on his own with his trusty AI butler.

With his fiancé having been stolen by his (supposedly) kind-hearted and merciful younger brother, Sun Fang decides to take the high road. (To the surprise of everyone who's ever known him.) Instead of fighting to get his cheating fiancé back, Sun Fang sets out to fully enjoy the wealth of his family. After all, he's no longer the heir (his younger brother took that too) which means that he has no responsibilities. Ah, the life of a worry-free rich young master is really the best!

***

Copyright: All Rights Reserved. This is an original story written by hoodwinked. Uploaded only on CG, Tapas, Scribble Hub, Moonquill (11 chapters so far, hasn't been updated there in a looong time), Webnovel (around... 10? I forget, but it's not updating there anymore), and now Wattpad. If you find it anywhere else, it's been stolen. 

***

A/N: This story has already reached ch 56 on CG: https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/osd/

It's up to ch 74 on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fantasydeath

It'll be 103 chapters in total, updated 2/week, Tues & Fri.

I have incredibly bad associations with Wattpad and its userbase (if you know my former account, no you don't) so I will not be interacting with comments or, well, anything at all.

Essentially, it comes down to free readers' insistence on complaining right to the author's face about anything they don't like, and even presuming that if an author doesn't say anything, it's okay to give concrit. No. It's not.

As a reader, do not give constructive criticism (no matter how good you are it, or how much you think it'll help the author) without an author's expressed and explicit permission. Covid has kicked everyone's mental health in the teeth, and you can't know if they're up for it without asking them.

Don't ask me, btw. The answer's no for at least... 5 years or so. I'm not doing so good.

Finally, welcome to my new (old, I've been writing it for a year now) novel! I hope you'll like it~

And please do consider checking out my Patreon! I've got a complete list of all my patreon exclusive novels here: https://itshoodwinked.carrd.co/

co/