𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25

Third person POV

The air was heavy. That feeling when your so on edge you feel sick. That's the feeling that was going through the 2 year olds head. Indeed she was smart but she was also innocent. Never exposed to any kind of rude, mean behaviour. So to be chucked into a cell and told she was brat went straight to her head. She hardly knew what most of the words meant that the men and woman were using.

The small girl who now was awake sat in the corner. She had yet to cry properly. Her fingers blue from how cold she was.

She thought of many memories. Like the time her and Leonardo made smoothies in the kitchen.

Flashback

'No no leooo I wawnt staw-berriyss' Leonardo chuckled at the little girl who was lightly smacking his hands away from the smoothie maker. 'Ok bambina I will have this one and you can have a strawberry favoured one yes' he smiled down at here as she nodded.

To two carried on making a huge mess but having so much fun

End of flashback

She felt like crying. Like it would make a difference if she showed some emotion but she held the tears in. One thing she was taught is to always remember her crown. And to never let it fall.

A huge bang echoed the room. Liliana was terrified. Her whole body violently started shaking. Fear flowed through her body.

The girl was already as far in the corner hoping somehow being in the corner in the pitch black room would keep her from being hurt.

'So it's the famous baby girl, you my friend are one well know little baby' a middle aged man maybe around his late forties walked into the room flicking on a light. This made Liliana squint. 'Oh how rude of me I'm Xiaobo Zheng' he made his way over to Liliana and crouched down to her on the floor 'it's rude not reply bitch' he Spat. Liliana did the only thing she thought was ok. 'Youwr scarwing me sirw' she stuttered through her sentence. Xiaobo laughed manically. ' well little girl your about to get a lot more scared' he grabbed her hand and dragged her along.

Alessandro's POV 

'There are no signs yet we have 5 men and 3 woman held hostage in one of your warehouses here but they are saying they know nothing no matter how far we take it' I turned to the computer screen. 'Do more then' I got up and walked out.

This was all hitting me all at once. Our family was official broken. I never truly understood why some mafias got family involved. But some people are more messed up then others I guess.

I sat down at my office chair and looked at my phone lock screen

It was Gianna and me holding Lily's hands on a walk. I remember when Gianna took it. I got it as a Christmas present in a frame a few days later.

Me and Gianna weren't boring parents we both knew that. If people didn't always know who we both were we would be seen as the cool cute parents taking there daughter on a walk. The family everyone wished they have.