Chapter 1

:D:D Greetings, I know I had a wattpad account with this story on before, and I deleted it because it was a joint account, so we decided to make our own individual accounts, the all I can think about story will not be reposted for a few weeks, because of exams and other such distractions, but I hope you guys will continue to read my story! :D

__________________________________________________________________________

Paige White POV

I sat nervously at the front of the classroom, waiting for my English students to enter, today was my first day of teaching. I fidgeted around aimlessly, picking up my papers, straightening my shirt and tie, writing and re-writing my name on the board, until i decided that it was too cliche and rubbing it off.

My heart lunged at the sound of the school bell, i sat on the table, watching as swarms of teenagers flooded into the room, scattering themselves around the classroom.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mr White" I said, introducing myself and proceeded to take the register.

Just as i finished the register, another boy walked in. His pitch black hair fell across his face in a rugged disarray, the darkness in his hair contrasted against his pale porcelain skin. His eyes locked on the chocolate desk in front of him, his long eyelashes stretched out from his eyelids as he looked down.

"Hello" I said welcomingly

For a brief moment, his eyes flashed up to meet mine, I looked into his eyes, i couldn't really tell what colour they were. He looked back at me, his eyes shining in an unnatural fiery glow, wild and garishly green. I couldn't help but hold a breath as his hard eyes met mine, then he was staring back at the desk again

"And you are?" I asked, trying to make my voice sound as if he hadn't knocked the breath out of me.

"Don't worry about him sir, he doesn't talk to anyone" A long haired blonde girl spoke up from the back, twirling a long strand of hair around her finger.

"what's his name?" i asked the girl, she leant forward in her chair, pushing her chest out and looking up at me seductively.

"Tobias Winters" she replied "I'm Macy, in case you were wondering". i nodded at her, and pressed my pen onto the register, marking him in and motioning for him to sit down.

He silently drifted into an empty chair in the front of the classroom, i say drifted because his footsteps were so soft and quiet, as if he was scared to leave footprints, or he didn't want to disturb the air around him.

I spent most of the lesson getting to know the students, each student would stand and give their names, and brief information about themselves. I enjoyed getting to know the class, the students were vibrant and welcoming, by the end of the lesson i pretty much knew all their names, yet when the school day was over and I was driving home, the only name that engulfed my mind was Tobias'.

Tobias Winters.

His name rung over and over in my head, i couldnt think of anything but his perfect green/grey eyes. I stepped into my empty house, enveloped by the warm air that circulated around the room. Perforated and half opened cardboard boxes lay in a neglected heap in the corner of the room.

I quickly made myself some food, and ate it, called a few friends and planned to go out soon before sitting down in my study to mark some work.

Tobias Winters POV

Since i was younger, i walked with my head down. I haven't talked since i was 7, I've even forgotten the sound of my own voice. When i was younger, i would sit in my room and listen to the sound of screaming kids my own age. I would pretend I was in the centre of them, talking, laughing, making them smile. These fantasies stopped before i turned 10.