Tommy

Warnings: None
A/N: "My car ran me over and no one believed me." -Tommy Lee

December 16, 1978

I was in my room in my prom dress, with my hair and make up done looking at myself in the mirror. After making sure I didn't have to fix anything, I sat on my bed and put my converse on going downstairs. My mom looked at me and started to tear up.

"Oh come on mom it's just prom, no reason to cry." I said, my dad and I laughing.

"So when's this William character coming to pick you up?" My dad asked.

"He should be here in ten minutes." I said looking at the clock.

"Y/n you should wear dresses more often." My mom said.

"Not gonna happen." I said, my mom pouting.

She hugged me and told my dad to go get the camera. After taking pictures ten minutes had passed and he wasn't here. Ten minutes turned into twenty and twenty turned into thirty.

"I'm just gonna drive myself." I said, with a huff grabbing my keys.

I hugged my mom and dad goodbye and headed out to my car. I got in and drove to the school finding a parking space not to far from the entrance. I got out and walked into the school going into the gym. I saw Tommy and my other friends sitting at a table with their dates. Thinking about how I was going to ask Tommy but Beverly beat me to it. I walked up to the table Tommy being the first one to notice my presence.

"Well it's about damn time! What took so long!?!"

"William never came to pick my up so I just decided to drive myself here." I said, sitting down next to Beverly.

Everyone got to talking and eventually got up to go dance with their dates, leaving me at the table to sit by myself bored out of my mind. I looked at the door as people came in. I finally saw William but he wasn't alone. He was with Claire the most popular girl in school. She was holding his hand smiling up at him, and he had his arm wrapped around her. I scoffed and got up picking up my keys, leaving the building. I sat on a bench outside the school breathing in the cold December air. I could hear the music and laughter from the gym. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around seeing Tommy.

"Tommy what are you doing out here? You should be in there dancing with Beverly."

"I came to see if you were still here and check on you." He said, sitting next to me.

He pulled out a cigarette laughing it. We shared it and sat there in silence. I put my head on his shoulder breathing in the air. The music inside changed and 'How Deep Is Your Love' by The Bee Gees came on. Tommy looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Wanna dance?" He asked, with a chuckle.

"Yeah." I said, with a giggle.

We stood up and he put his arms around my waist, and I put my arms around his neck. He pulled my closer to him, and I put my head on his chest closing my eyes as we swayed to the music. I lifted my head up looking at Tommy and he put his forehead on mine as the song was coming to an end. His lips brushed past mine and my breath started to pick up. I was debating if I should kiss him or not, but he closed the gap kissing me and I kissed back. He pulled away and looked down at me smiling. I blushed putting my head into the crook of his neck. He chuckled still holding me close to his as we danced to the next slow song.

A/N: I kinda like this one idk, but I hope you guys enjoyed it and have a good day/night☺️