Higher up

EXCUSE MY TYPOS FROM MY CELLULAR DEVICE

Jaden's veiw-i  walked downstairs and I didnt see toreign on the couch sleeping. I heard the shower instead, I walked into the kitchen And Went into the drore and got a joint that moise's gave me 2 days ago. I wanted to get a little high. Not a lot just a little. ;)

I lit it and went upstairs sneaking in the bathroom toreign was in while she was showering. I put the toilet seat down and sat on it.  I inhaled the blunt and held it in for about5 seconds and exhaled nice and slow.

hell yeah this is where it's it though. I waited for toreign to get out of the shower , I didnt feel bad about last night but I know she was hurt. maybe getting her high will take her pain away a little. She finally grabbed her towel and im assuming she wrapped herself with it. then she pulled the shower curtain to get out. She paused as she saw me and I inhaled another puff and exhaled.

I held my hand out to help her get out and she held it as she walked out the tub. She stood there just smelling like strawberrys and cream. I pulled her arm to sit her on my lap and she softly sat down.

Toreign wasnt one to smoke and I did  rarely. like maybe 4 joints a year. not even bad. I put The blunt to her mouth and she looked at me as she purposly closed her mouth. I nodded at her and she looked at it and opened her moith and i put it in and she inhaled it at first and idmediatly choked. I laughed a little and She smiled just a little.

I put the joint to my lips and inhaled and held in for a few seconds and finally exhaled the smoke

I looked at her and nodded, I put the joint back to her lips and she smoked it and held it in for a few and then exhaled from her nose and mouth, like a pro.

"badass" I looked at her

She smirked a little and I took another inhale and held it in and passed it to her. She inhald and held it in and I could tell we were both about to get faded because we kissed eachother before we even blew out the smoke. We kissed back to back and smiled While smoke when Into both our mouth. Yeah Okay we're faded now. This was a great way to excape the hell.

I got up with her and she went in the room and changed her clothes. I walked in with her and just laid on the bed and watched her as she got dress. I looked At her Body and Just bit my lip.  she had a tattoo below her breast on the right side of her ribcage that said modivation with a misty shade surrounding it and a rose that entangled the letters. Yes.

she put on some jean shorts and a tank top with her hair in a bun.  "come err" I motion my hand to the bed

"hmm?" She asked

"come here"  i muttered  coming from my highness.

she walked over to me and got on top just sitting on me as I laying on my back.

i grabbed her hands and she bent over me as looked me in my eyes.

"you love me?' I asked

"mmhm"

"I cant hear you"  I said in a quiet lazy voice

"Yes ."

"give me someee" I held her jawline and we kissed

"Taht's what im talking about " I bit my lip

She took the joint i had by my side and re-lit It.

 She smoked a huge one and I opened my mouth and she blew it in.

"haha your on that rhianna shit" I laughed

"I know" She said quietly and took another puff and blew in the air.

"gimme" I open my mouth

"what's the magic word?" She says in a soft voice

"gimme" I smile

"nope"

 she shook her head

I grabbed her arms trying to get the joint and  She stays pushing me away. I tilt her over to the point im laying on top of her , in between her legs and she inhales again and blows .

"ahh" i say with my mouth open.

"tell me you love me" She looks in my eyes

"I lov---"

"and show me" She looks at me with that hurt look.

"I love you." I said looking in her eyes and kissed her. I stuck my tounge in and she was kissing back. now I may be high but I know exactly why she wanted me to say that. I treat her like she's shit. and I regret it but I cant help it, I cant handle females to save my damn life. So I handle her physically.

I ended up biting her bottom lip  and she laughed

She gave me the joint and I just inhaled it and kissed her more.

I wonder how things are going to be when our highness goes away?

TBC (what yall think about this chapter and about what might come next?)

- READ COMMENT VOTE.