chapter-15-just stay back.

The words that the hero, the former commander was curse in return to saving everyone and now is resting spread throughout the whole continent.

Many people wanted to visit the hero but was forbidden for the mean time.

Cake was currently resting inside the black castle in the first of darkness.

Only the Henituse family, the important individuals that are close with Cale, a few of Cale's close friends and the other heros are allow to visit him.

It has already been a month. Many things happen. Alberu refused to be crowned until Cale was up.

Choi Han stand beside Cale's bed the whole time during the day. While Ron take over the shifts the night and kick Choi Han out much to his dismay.

Eruhaben and the children basically live in Cale's room. Alberu live in the room beside which has a door connecting through.

He have been working from the black castle. The others would also visit Cale every chance they were given.

They all didn't want to lose hope but they can't help but feel despair.

It has already been a month without any signs of the red head waking up. They always do regular checkups everyday.

Nothing is wrong with Cale's physical health but they can't say anything about his mental health.

They were also scared that Cale won't remember anything. There is a slight possibility that it can happen but they didn't want to acknowledge it.

They didn't want to acknowledge that Cale won't remember them again. That Cale will forever forgot everything they went through.

Every happy memories, sad memories even that painful ones are precious to them.

As they spend it together with. As it was prove that they have survive through everything together.

But if they were to have to choose between those memories and
Cale they would always chose the latter.

No after how much they want to ignore it they can't. They can't ignore facts.

They can't ignore the fact that there may be some side effects after what happen. They were getting desperate more and more each day.

There is nothing they wanted more than for Cale to wake up. It was like any other day.

Only Choi Han, Eruhaben, the children, Alberu, Ron and Beacrox who brought lunch for everyone is here.

While they were eating they can hear a loud clank of utensils hitting the plate.

"Youngest what's wrong?" "Yeah why did you look like that?" The kitties comments while looking af the shocked face of their youngest.

"Hu...man...the human....his hand..." All their eyes immediatelywent to the red head on the bed.

They all dropped what they were eating and went near the bed. Their eyes were sharp as they are observing the red head to see even the littlest bit of reaction.

Again. His hands flinch and moves a little. "I....I wasn't seeing thing....the human.. the human really...did move!"

Raon shouted. They can hear joy, relief, sadness and many other emotions.

They were all feeling similar things as such the little dragon was feeling. They all waited patiently.

Soon as if all their patience and waiting for the red head to wake up was paid off, the red head commander started stirring.

Soon follow by groans. And other little movements indicating that he had woken up.

His eyelids started opening up slowly. Not even a sound of breathing was heard at that moment.

Only after Cale has finally open his eyes Raon immediatelyrush into Cale's chest. For the warmth that he has been longing for two whole months.

For the warmth that onlyone person can give him. Only one person has the qualifications to give him.

Raon sobbed as he held onto the chest like Cale would vanish if he let go. "Human do you.....know how much....you made....great ....dragon worry."

He mumble into Cale's chest. "Cale-nim you're finally awake." "My dearest dongsaeng, you really do love to cause trouble don't you."

"You unlucky bastard." "Young master you do really want a talk with this butler of yours don't you?" "Young master are you hungry. You seem do thin."

Cale didn't respond as he seem to be in a daze. He look around the room.

"Who are you all." Everyone felt like their heart that have been racing before has finally stopped beating.

And time has freeze. Cale look around the room confused. Is that a....... dragon that is looking at him with wide eyes.

Those two cats..... their furs are quite unique. Is that a fairytale prince? Why is that old man's smile so scary. And is that an.....elf.

Just who the hell are these people! "Cale-nim." Choi Han reach out to Cale but freeze when Cale flinch and back away.

"Just stay back."