-------- -------- -------- -------- --------- -------- ------- -------- 

Minutes of battle passed by, maybe hours. But finally Jun was able to make his way back over to Dabi. Endeavor was pinned against the wall by his son.

"Isn't this fitting?" Touya crooned, "You're about to die, right in front a monument to your worst enemy. The man you could never best, not even after he retired.". The pro hero gritted his teeth, but it looked feeble considering his mouth was bleeding.

He was severely burned, so was Dabi for that matter. It looked like parts of the purple had been damaged again. Jun winced. Touya had chronic pain on the best of days and was in agony on the worst. This would only make it harder for him to live.

"Thank you for letting me participate in this." Jun said, making his presence known, "I would have assumed you wanted him all for yourself.".

"Ah, but you said you had a message for the old man, did you not?" Touya grinned, pulling at the staples in his face. 

Jun gave the pro hero a wolfish smile. "I do. From Shoto." It appeared that neither of them were expecting that. They had both assumed the message was from Shigaraki or maybe All For One, although no one had bothered trying to contact him in months. 

"He wants you to know that all of this is your fault. That you're a shitty father, an even shittier husband and that no one who knows the truth will mourn you." Jun said, slowly getting closer, "He also wanted me to tell you that he's gay.". 

"That's-" Endeavor coughed a little bit of blood up, but continued, "That's not true.". The villains both smirked. 

"Oh it is." Jun said, licking his lips for dramatic effect, "And I would know.". 

Dabi dropped the hero in shock and Endeavor didn't even try to support himself. "You failed to create a perfect son and surpass All Might." Jun said, his words hung heavy in the air, "I think its only fitting you die in front of his monument and at the hands of your biggest 'failure'.". 

"How do you want to do it?" Jun asked. Touya smiled. "Strangulation. I'm taking a page out of your book.". Before the hero could even protest, Touya's hands were around his neck, hauling his body off the ground and nailing it against the stone of the statue. 

There were a few pants, a few chocked out gasps and a lot of blood coming out of Endeavor's mouth. It took only a few minutes until the man's eyes rolled into the back of his head. Dabi whispered something to Enji before he died, but Jun couldn't hear it. Maybe he wasn't meant to. 

It reminded Jun of Tajima, the guy he had strangled on that day in the classroom. The first day of his new life. But unlike Jun on that day Touya squeezed harder, longer and made sure that the man was well and truly dead before letting his body drop to the ground. 

Touya's eyes were ice cold, a far cry from their usual passionate blaze. Enji wasn't the person who had made Touya the man he was today, but he had certainly forced his hand. The catalyst so to speak. He stared into the hero's blank and glossy eyes and knelt down in front of him. 

"See you in hell, father.". 

Despite the statue crumbling around them and the rising flames on all sides, the two felt like the world went silent for a moment. Touya rose to his feet but didn't turn around to face Jun, just stood there. 

"Its over." He said, his voice wet with emotion. Jun nodded despite the fact the other villain couldn't see him. Touya turned around and Jun took in his appearance. 

His white hair looked stark against the purple and red burns that consumed his features. His eyes were bright but still stone cold. Blood dripped from where his tear ducts had been sealed shut. Jun knew he wasn't weeping for the loss of Todoroki Enji, but with relief. 

The 15 year old felt himself tear up too. Emotions flooded out of him and the kid was unable to contain himself anymore. He threw himself forwards into Touya's arms and the villain responded in kind, wrapping his strong arms around the boy. 

"I love you, Touya." Jun said, his voice hoarse from tears and muffled by the older villain's coat. Touya chuckled a little bit and brushed Jun's hair out of his face. 

"I love you too, Jun." He said with a small smile, blood still dripping from his eyes. 

"Now what was that about fucking my baby brother?". 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding dong the witch is dead! 

I know it happened quickly, but I've always wanted kill endeavor in one of my fics and I finally got the chance. 

Some of you might have thought All Might was gonna die, but no. He stays alive just to watch the peace he had established crumble to the ground in the coming months. 

I was looking for some cool quotes about death for Dabi to say to Enji before he died, but they were all sad and not angry and angry was the vibe so I settled for 'see you in hell, father'. I think the subtle acknowledgment of both Enji's own misdoings and Touya's and how they directly correlate was a good way to end that part of their lives, or in Enji's case just his life 😂. 

Anyways there's one more chapter before the epilogue, so stay tuned. I think you guys are really gonna like the ending! 

Try-Hard (BNHA x Male OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें