❝𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄❞

i. THE STORY WE TELL IS OUT OWN, AND THAT IS POSSIBLY THE MOST DANGEROUS PART

𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 frequent for Kia Mitsuho. She doesn't know why she sees so many horrible things that seem to burn themselves into the back of her brain, seeing as how she can never seem to properly make out anything front the muddle of scenes she sees. Useless torture and unseen intent, but then what use is the visions that haunt her soul as well as her existence?

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 lot. Of all these things, a clueless girl that he has no idea why seems so familiar, has a giant bright green tick mark next to it. Trying to understand why he feels so connected to her while protecting her feverishly from danger along the way, all he wants is Annabeth to be safe and his questions to be answered.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐋𝐘 different worlds, do everything they can to stop this pane of reality from collapsing in amidst of a war with many different angles.

ii. WHAT'S A TRAGEDY WITHOUT ITS SAINTS?

❝𝐊𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐇𝐎❞

❛cruel fate and broken bones❜

❝𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍❞

❛tired of being a hero❜

❝𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀❞

❛fools are ones who dare to hope❜

❝𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄❞

❛falling with no ground to land on❜

❝𝐙𝐎𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄❞

❛a star who longs to wish❜

❝𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐀 𝐃𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎❞

❛misty skies and sweet sunsets❜

❝𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃❞

❛kindness of the wild❜

❝𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍❞

❛fractured and angry❜

❝𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎 𝐃𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎❞

❛he whose eyes hold too much sadness❜

iii. WILL WE SHARE IN THE MISERY OF ACHILLES AND PATROCLUS?

❝We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.❞

MADELINE MILLER'S THE SONG OF ACHILLES

iv. SING ME A SONG, AND I WILL TELL OUR TALE

i. black out days; phantogram. ii. rolling in the deep; adele. iii. sweater weather; the neighbourhood. iv. the one that got away; brielle von hugel. v. school rooftop; hisokhah. vi. sparks; coldplay. vii. experience; ludvico einauldi. viii. where is my mind?; pixies. ix. washing machine heart; mitski. x. knee socks; arctic monkeys. xi. astronomy; conan gray. xii. the night we met; lord huron. xiii. somewhere only we know; keanu. xiv. glimpse of us; joji. xv. all for us; zendaya, labrinth. xvi. forever; labrinth. xvii. softcore; the neighbourhood.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Please do not steal from this book, it hurts my feelings. Also, I'll probably find out and get it taken down. No, this character does not have any determined love interest, you'll find out later. If you wish to take inspiration from this book or write anything heavily reminiscent of this book, please inbox me first. Please do not repost this on any other website ie. AO3 etc. This was previously only on Quotev under the username undeadauthor or Enigma. Under the influence of my friend, I am posting it here, as well. If you see this story on any other website, please notify me immediately. All graphics used in this book are made by me. Readers, please enjoy!

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: Depictions of mental health issues, dissociation, graphic violence, eating disorders, character death, blood, classism and swearing. There might be more I have forgotten to mention, but warnings will be put in the beginnings of chapters whenever I feel necessary. There will be many dark themes in this book, and if you have any issues with the things I have listed, this book may not be the best fit for you. If you're sure you are okay will everything in these warnings or have a suitable prevention method for any unwanted triggered events, then that's it for the introduction. Enjoy reading!