dirty thoughts

Kyras p.o.v
His hair is the perfect shade of brown. his eyes the perfect color of blue. His face just flawless. I know I don't believe in love at first sight but this is what it felt like. Whats wrong his silky voice asked OMG I think I'm going to gave a heart attack. What's wrong he said louder oh nothing I was just daydreaming.what school are you going to tyler. Well  uh I think it was white pigeon high school he replied smoothly. Are you exited. Well yes I guess he replied bored. Well I go to that school tyler. Oh whatever I'm just gonna go see ya later alligator I'm going to sleep then I walked home and went to sleep I only dreamed about Tyler the hotty.

                              Tyler's p.o.v
My brother said the neighbor is here so I said I want to see her ( I'm hoping she's hot) he yelled hey my brother wants to see you. So I decided might as well go and see her now. I walk and go behind her and whisper hey you are my neighbor I'm guessing a chill goes down her spine I can tell because she shivers. She says well ugh ya well what's your nae stranger she says. Well duhh) Tyler I say. And yours. Kyra she answers in a squeakey voice. I turn her around her eyes widen (she definitely likes me she hasn't even seen my body yay this is going to be fun I am so going to mess with her feelings) she isn't even that much to look at dirty blonde hair and blue eyes skinny and almost as tall as me she just isn't sexy she's just pretty I'm into sexy girls that wear booty shorts and shirts that show stuff everywhere she's more respectable then them I mean if I was into pretty or beautiful girls then I would like her but I don't . are you OK Kyra ARE YOU OK. oh ya I'm fine I'm just going to go to sleep at home bye.she Lealves probably dreaming about having sex with me well she will get that soon oh crap I'm mean why am I trying to be like this I've never done this to a pretty girl only sexy girls. Well this is going to be fun I hope she's still a virgin.