"Is this a new car again?" Kelly asked when they entered an unfamiliar car. It's a white Sedan and kind of lowkey compare to Caleb's other cars.

"Lucas has a car manufacturing nearby. He shipped this earlier midnight. "

So it's new.

Talking about cars, all of her sport cars now are stuck on her garage. She uses a company car if she's abroad so mostly of her owned cars are here in the Philippines but she didn't use it that much. Should she just sell of it and buy a more normal looking car? Like a car that people won't look at her when she's driving it? She doesn't like fancy things now.

"Did someone reach Freesia na ba? Can I contact her now?" tanong niya.

Caleb shook his head. "I'm not sure. You can ask Zadrick about that. " He paused. "On the other hand, never mind. I'll be the one to ask him. "

Kelly's forehead creased with Caleb's sudden change of mind. Tumango na lang din siya at kumain ng apple. She peeled and cut some fruits earlier for her usual diet. Ngayon niya lang nakain dahil wala ng oras.

They reached her house after almost 4 hours. Nakatulog pa nga siya sa biyahe. Caleb took off her seat belts that's the time she realized that they need to part ways now.

"I think you need to rest for some hours. Hindi naman puwedeng bumiyahe ka pabalik agad?" ani niya dahil dire-diretso ang biyahe nila kanina.

"My penthouse's far, " sagot nito.

Napaisip siya saglit at parang naaalalang hindi naman masyadong malayo pero hinayaan na lang niya. Baka malayo nga para kay Caleb kasi pagod ito.

"Well, we're here in front of my house. I guess you should go inside for awhile?"

"I don't want your parents to see me. Do they even know that I'm your boyfriend?" Tumaas ang kilay nito.

She pouted. Ano naman? He already met her parents and they don't seem to be against him. At kung oo, ano naman?

"It's no big deal, Caleb. If we saw Mom or Dad, then I can just say you're my boyfriend! That's easy! I can do it!" Determination is in her voice.

Caleb groaned. "So you admit that you didn't tell them, huh?" May pang-aakusa sa mukha nito.

Mas ngumuso siya. "Sasabihin ko nga. O kung gusto mo.. tawagan ko at sabihing 'my boyfriend's coming over'?" Sinabi niya iyon habang pinaglalaruan na sa kamay ang cellphone.

I swear, Mom won't be mad! She's not strict! And Daddy, too!

And Caleb would just rest! In the guest room! Tama lang iyon. Mommy won't complain. We have too much guest rooms! Ghosts will soon occupy it!

Caleb sighed so Kelly gave a triumphant smile. Wala naman itong sinabi na papayag nga pero it's fine! Siya ang magdedesisyon!

Malaki tuloy ang ngiti niya habang papasok ng bahay. She even cling her arms in Caleb's left arm as they walk. Nakita agad siya ng mga kasambahay at sinalubong agad sila ng payong.

"I think you should eat muna before you pahinga?" She recommended. She's already listing all the delicious meals in her head. Pero naalala niya na kailangan pala agad nitong umuwi kaya napaayos siya ng tayo. "Your choice, tho.."

Bumaling ito sa kanya. "Are you hungry?"

Nagulat siya sa tanong nito at naghanap ng maayos na sagot.

"Uh, kumain naman ko ng fruits kanina kaya.."

"And it's past 12 now. I'll do what you said. I'll eat and rest after. "

Napatango siya ng tahimik. "How about Zumi..*