33.

Kardi
     Whew I had to remember I'm fucking pregnant and can't beat bitches ass like I wanted to. Me and Meech sat at the counter when Maria walked over. "Julius didn't introduce me , well I know Meech we went to school together but you haven't met the new and improved me".
      Meech looked Maria up and down and said "Um. Yea . Wassup. Baby this is Maria , he's I mean she's dating Julius . Maria this is my wife Kardi".
      "Ooooh wife well girl let me see this ring"? Maria asked .
I lifted my hand to show the ring that wasn't a wedding ring, but a placeholder for when I do get one.
      "Damn girl that's a fucking rock I needs me one like this".
"So when did y'all get married"? Lili asked Coming up behind Maria .
        Meech quickly said "don't come any further bitch you know I got a fucking restraining order on your fucking ass. I'm being nice with letting you stay on this fucking trip but we ain't got to speak and you don't got shit to say to me and mine ight"? Just then Meech grabs my arm and pulls me up.
     Zoe comes in with glasses and said "y'all leaving please don't leave".
I looked around and leaned over to Meech and whispered something in his ear .
He then said "fine we won't leave, so we stayed".
      We sat down on the couch and started taking shots I couldn't take none because I had my child with me and plus I was pregnant. Which was a good thing because I can observe my surroundings.
       "Hey Maria how are you and Julius"?! I yelled out.
She says "good this is the best man I've ever met since my transition. He really takes good care of me".
"He bought you that beautiful necklace"? Everyone looked and she grinned and said "indeed he did my baby has good taste".
I glanced over at Meech and said "you definitely gotta get me one like that".
       Out of nowhere here comes Lili "he use to buy me jewelry all the time, he don't do the same for you"? Then she grin and turned to Farrah as they laughed.
       I chuckled giving Scar her bottle that I had in the baby bag and said "he don't spoil me with jewelry because he knows I'm not that type of girl. See we got kids now so instead of so funky jewelry no offense Maria he bought me a house. You know a big house a roof for me and his kids head . He bought me a car , you know so me and his kids aren't walking or catching rides. Whew let's see he bought me this ring , you know because he's commit to me minus the few mishaps. And lastly he bought me a business because bitch we thinking about generational wealth, so excuse the fuck out him if he decided to not just spoil me with jewelry like he did you".
       The whole room gets quiet and finally Meech said "now that's how you read a bitch bae". Definitely gotta stop him watch watching TikTok but he was right I gave them hoes just what they asked for .

Meech
     I stepped outside with the boys to smoke a blunt . Hopefully my girl didn't kill nobody while I was outside.
"Bruh I can't believe Farrah's in there with your ex". Julius said .
"Yea thanks to my dumbass girlfriend" Martin said rolling his eyes .
"I have to admit to y'all I fucked Farrah a few times".
      I was confused because I thought my boy was gay the fuck he doing fucking with Farrah?
"She walked in one time while I was with Roland . I didn't know they had something going on. I thought she was going to flip her shit, she promised to not say anything as long as I promised to keep fucking with her . The bitch joined us that night . Like I said I don't put labels on myself so shit me and her was attached from that night on . Then I met Maria and had to slow down on the meet ups with Farrah.
       When I came out to y'all I cut it off with her completely, but I did just fuck her and someone else last week at the same time".
"A nigga or a female" Martin asked.
"A female . I walked in on some roll playing shit so they was dressed up and the other female she had a mask on don't know who she was other than Micheal Myers".
"Damn nigga did you tell Maria"? I asked.
He side eyed me and said "hell no . Now that Farrah's ass is here I hope she don't say nothing and nigga don't tell your girl shit . You know she got a shit mouth when she gets mad".
"This nigga know I wasn't keeping shit from my girl he was smoking that dick he be sucking".

       When we walked back in everyone was still in one piece . Zoe was in the kitchen , Farrah and Lili were at the kitchen table playing cards and Kardi was playing with Star.
     "So what's the sex of the baby"? Julius asked me and Kardi.
"A girl" I answered .
"Whew three girls in your house Bruh you about to be lonely".
Kardi replied "oh he won't because he's getting his little boy too"?
Farrah yelled "so wait y'all having twins"?
I glared at her and dryly said "yep".
      She simply said "um" as she looked over at Lili who looked so upset .
Farrah then decides to ask Martin "you thinking about putting a ring on my girl Zoe's finger"? Oh now Zoe was her fucking girl.
Martin replied "nah the thought hasn't come across my mind".
Lili and Farrah laugh as Zoe looked at martin with sadness in her eyes.
Farrah then said "ain't no way. My girl loves you". Now she was doing this shit on purpose but I wasn't about to stand up for Zoe because she brought this on herself inviting them.
"I love her too but I'm not in love wit her . She broke that when she cheated on me".
      Zoe said coming out of the kitchen "I thought we had gotten over that"?
Martin clearly drunk so he was speaking sober thoughts said "you said we was over it I never said I was . You hurt me when you cheated on me Zoe I would've never done you that way NEVER. I agreed to work through it but I'm not over it".
       Zoe runs off and no one went after her. "I think we going to head out now" Meech said .
As we were leaving I noticed Lili getting up and making her way over to Martin. When I tapped Meech shoulder for him to look he shook his head as he watched her call herself comforting him.
      Maria says from behind us "she's going to fuck her man I can smell it".
Me and Meech looked at each other and said in unison lowly "we know".