32.

Meech     So of course it was like us to miss our fucking fly but with some sweet talk we were able to get on the next flight out

Meech
     So of course it was like us to miss our fucking fly but with some sweet talk we were able to get on the next flight out. As we walked on Kardi snatches the card from my fingers and said "you won't be needing that bitch number now that she gave us this flight".
      I didn't say anything instead I just sat in our designated seats and wait for lift off.
"Look mama" I said to Scar showing her outside . She was a baby and wasn't going to remember her first flight but I still wanted her to see everything .
       The flight was long and when we finally made it to our surprise we were the first here. Martin called and said their flight was delayed so they was like five hours behind us.
      Me and Kardi took that time in getting settled into our Airbnb . We took a three hour nap that as long as Scar let us sleep then we fed her and changed her diaper before she drifted off to sleep again. Me and Kardi knew that nap wouldn't be long so we smoked and showed before she awoke again.
       "Zoe just texted me . They landed and once everybody gets settle into their Airbnb's they are having a meet up"! Kardi yelled from the bathroom.
       "Cool it'll probably take them like two hours maybe" I said checking my emails and shit.
"All them in one house I'm glad we were bougie enough to get our own shit".
I replied "yea you was right with this own Airbnb shit. That would've been to many black muthafuckers under one roof".
      "Right to many we probably getting talked about as we fucking speak".

Zoe
     "So what Kardi & Meech  to good to be under the same roof as us now"?
"Look don't start alright they brought Scar it's her first Christmas and all".
"Girl I can't wait to meet this Kardi" Maria said .
I literally just met this girl at the airport when Julius introduced her to me and Martin.
      "She's cool" I said to Maria.
"I mean that's not what Julius said . He told me she's a bitch. If she starts shit with my man Ima defend him just letting y'all know".
    "You man"?
"Yea my man" Maria said getting defensive with our guest.
Laughter filled the room and she says "hmm . Julius a one man , man I can't believe it . How long you say y'all been together now"?
"Three months"
"Hmm okay then girl step for your man".
Maria did this twirl and said "I most definitely will, but Ima go shower up I'll see you girl after while".
Once she was gone our guest said "girl I definitely had a threesome with her "man" last week" my mouth dropped .

Kardi
      Standing outside the door I said to Meech "shit bet not pop off this trip I swear if so have your momma on speed dial because my child will not go to no Switzerland orphanage".
"Relax what could go wrong" Meech said and what could go wrong opened the door.
     "Bruh wassup" Julius said dapping Meechie up. Then looked over at me and said "wassup Kardi" all dry . I walked in with Scar in my hands without speaking a word.
       Martin came out the kitchen and said "wassup yall how was the flight" ?Now soon as he came out the kitchen I picked up on his energy. Something was off.
       He whispered something in Meechie's ear and I saw Meechie's eyes get big. Then I turned to Julius who was snickering .
"The fuck is wrong"?
"Kardi" I knew that voice I turned and saw Farrah walking from out back with Zoe.
       Feeling betrayed I turned to Zoe like bitch what the fuck. This fucking bimbo invited Farrah out of all people Farrah she couldn't dig up my dead cousin and bring her along .
     "I know what you are thinking and look we need to fix our friendship she came to me it's what she wants".
I had to laugh I was so pissed "Martin you got one dumbass broad" I said turning to Martin. He shook his head and mumbled "I know".
I turned back to Zoe and said "me and her will never be cool bitch you did some foul shit and that's that on that".
      I heard someone say "periodttttttttt" with three snaps and then I heard Julius say "baby not now". Looking up at the stairs I saw this bad bitch coming down the steps . I knew she was a man but damn she was killing the damn thing as a female.
            "So it's like that"? Farrah said with a grin.
I handed Scar to Meechie and said "just like that bitch" if this hoe wanted to fight ain't shit to throw them hands her weak ass. She caught this ass whooping before I'll definitely do it again.
     "Awwww Kardi let's not fight let's enjoy the vacation alright" she said .
This bitch was sneaky she was up to something but what she wasn't going to do was catch me slipping. Realizing my child was with me I was about to act a fool, but one wrong word leave her fucking mouth I was acting a ass.
       The doorbell rang . Farrah smiled and said "there's my plus one".
Zoe asked "please tell you didn't invite Roland".
She glared at me and Meech and said "no . No. No I invited a good friend".
The door opens and in walks Meech's ex "Lili".
"She don't need no introduction right . We know Lili some of us better than others" she said looking at Meech .
Lili waved and with a smile said "hi y'all".
Meech mumbled in my ear "imma kill that bitch".
I replied "we can kill all them I don't care". "Welcome to night one bitches"! Maria yelled clapping.