They forgot me?

Season 2 Spoiler Warning!!

Dean POV

Me and Sam rushed out the house. The Demon we had been tracking lately, was seen around an old abandoned workshop. Probably where the rest of them are hiding.

You see, I made a deal. Not a good one. About 11 months ago, Sam had gotten hurt, and was terribly injured. Part of me knew that he wasn't gonna make it, so I did the only rational thing I could think of. Sell my soul. Since I did that, I've had only 1 year to live.

I ran my time up, and only have 1 month left. Everybody knows. Everybody but Maddie. I don't have the guts to tell her. It's gonna break her, and I can't see that happen.

We've gotten much closer during these past months, and I can't leave her like this. I've been trying to clean my mess up, but I can't quite find the right demon. Hopefully, this'll lead me in the right direction.

Maddie POV

I woke up and felt littler than usual. I got up and got ready. As I walked down the stairs, I realized that it was quiet. Quieter than usual. I checked the Kitchen for my brothers, but no one was there. Same with the Living room. Nobody there.

I began to get worried. Why aren't they up? It's past already 10. I checked both of their rooms; to see nobody there. My eyes started to tear up. I have minor Separation issues, especially when I'm feeling little. I found my pacifier, and slipped it in my mouth. At least this makes me feel calm.

I knew that I wasn't gonna eat, or take a nap, if they weren't here to enforce that. I've become so dependent on them, that It's become hard for me to do things on my own.

I didn't know what to do till they came back, so I teetered to the living room, and hopped on the couch. I turned the TV on, and went straight for Netflix. I decided on watching My Little Pony for a while. I got comfortable, with a blanket, and began to watch.

About 3hrs later, I began to get hungry. I got up, and made my way to the kitchen. I stood for a while, wondering what I'd make. Sure I knew how to microwave stuff, but with me feeling little, I didn't wanna risk something like getting burned.

I walked over to the fridge, wondering if there was anything better in there. Fruit maybe? But I'd have to cut it up, and I wasn't up to using sharp utensils. I decided maybe I shouldn't eat. I should be fine until they come back.

I went back to my spot on the couch, and continued to watch TV. I decided to watch a couple movies to pass time. While I was in the middle of my 3rd movie, I felt my eyes getting heavier. I resisted, seeing as though I wanted to be awake if they came back. But, my tiredness got the best of me, and I took an unintentional nap.

I woke up , and looked out the window. The sun was starting to set. I got up and checked the clock. '5:16 PM' I was asleep for 4 hours?! I didn't even know I was that tired. I quickly got up to check if anyone had returned.

The house was still quiet , and rooms were still empty. I was getting so frustrated, irritated, and impatient. Why would they randomly leave without telling me? Is this about that secret Dean and Bobby were keeping?

I'd become so overwhelmed from this situation, that I started sobbing. I just kept it in all day. I have to find a way to deal with my separation anxiety. It was getting hard to catch my breath, as tears kept coming.

I had felt lonely all day. I missed them, and in my opinion, they've been gone for too long. It felt as though my lungs would fail if I kept crying. Just as I got to the heavy sobbing, I heard the door swing open.

Dean POV

The Case was another dead end. Turns out, the Demon had sensed us coming, and relocated. Me and Sam spent roughly 10 hours, trying to find it.

This month is gonna be full of back to back cases. I don't have anymore time to waste. If I want to get out of this mess, I HAVE to get that Demon.

Around 5:00, I pulled into the Driveway. I was so tired from all the running around, and I know Sam was too. I stepped out of the car only to freeze.

"Sammy you hear that?"

Sam stopped. "Hear what?"

"Listen." It sounded like crying. That's when it hit me. "Son of a Bitch." Me and Sam opened the door, and rushed in the house.

We were met with the sight of Maddie sitting on the couch sobbing. She jumped up, and ran towards us. We both embraced her.

"Where were you guys?! Why did you leave me here alone?!" She said between sobs.

I felt horrible. I completely forgot about her. I was so caught up in finding the Demon I made the deal with, that I didn't think twice about leaving. Even with all that, I still couldn't tell her why we left. "Mads, I'm sorry,"

I moved to the couch, and sat with Maddie in my arms. She was still crying, but not as hard. I rocked her back and forth, in attempt to calm her. Sam had went to put the stuff from the case away.

Maddie's cries soon turned to sniffles and hiccups. I saw her put her thumb in her mouth, so I asked Sam to get her pacifier. I slipped it in her mouth, and shushed her. She turned around, looking as though she had a question. "What's up?" I asked.

"Where were you guys?" She asked around the pacifier.

I sighed, knowing I couldn't tell her. I just want to enjoy the time I have left. "Look, I've told you. I can't tell you. It's nothing to worry about."

"Then how come you can't tell me?"

"Mad-"

"Can't or Won't?!" She continued.

"Maddie!"

"What's stopping you?!"

"Dammit Maddie!" I yelled. She looked taken aback. I sighed again and continued. "It's nothing concerning you. I'm not telling you again. You hear me?"

"Fine."

There was a couple seconds of silent tension. I felt a bit guilty for yelling at her. After all, it's not her fault for being curious; especially when someone's hiding something from you. "Did you eat today?"

After a couple seconds, she shook her head no. "Cmon, your probably starving by now." I offered her my hand, as I got up. Instead, she opened her arms, as a signal for me to pick her up. I accepted, placing her on my hip, as the tension dissolved.

It's not much longer , till she finds out. I don't plan on being the one to tell her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: There goes another chapter!!! Getting closer to the ending! (There will be lots more fluff don't worry) Hope you guys are enjoying your day!! Please vote and enjoy future chapters!! (If there's any grammatical errors let me know.)
- Cadee