Headcanons #19

-Not a headcanon but omg... ^

-Mosskit making a clan in StarClan called MossClan that consists of nothing but kits and apprentices. {credit to @Starburst758 for the headcanon}

-Briarlight becoming Jayfeather's apprentice just so she can be closer to him. {credit to @Starburst758 for the headcanon}

-Instead of Bluestar dying, she retires to the elders den and goes back to the name Bluefur. She makes The Great Journey, and when she gets there she whispers to herself, "I did it, Moonflower. You said one day my legs would be long enough to walk the whole world. And I've done part of it." {credit to @FirespiritPineclan for the headcanon}

-Blossomfall is the super popular girl who is always on point with her hair and makeup but doesn't do too well in school due to family issues at home, but everyone else thinks she just doesn't try. Millie blames her on everything so she just doesn't go home. She eventually ends up with the wrong crowd and does things she shouldn't.

Briarlight started to be home schooled by her mom, Millie, after she got into a car accident. Millie is over protective and doesn't allow her to go anywhere without her. She worries about her siblings a lot but doesn't say much.

Bumblestripe is the sweet, overly-romantic, and touchy guy who isn't liked by many people because he's "weird". He dated Dovewing but she left him when Tigerstripe convinced her he was odd.

Cinderheart is a popular cheerleader who is also super sweet. She doesn't want to be with Lionblaze because she thinks she will distract him from football and his grades since he already has so much going for him.

Tigerheart is captain of the basketball team and is basically the Troy Bolton of the Clans. He dates Dovewing who keeps pulling back from their relationship. He has a hard time putting school and responsibilities over basketball and his relationship with Dovewing.

Lionblaze is the all star jock and quarterback of the football team who after school goes to an animal shelter and plays with fluffy adorable kittens. He claims to not be smart, but is actually very smart and intelligent. He's that popular senior everybody has a crush on.

Jayfeather is the savant who half does his way through school yet still makes the honor roll. He has a tendency to smart off to his teachers and correct them if they make a mistake. He's helped in the nurse's office before, and has had to tutor some middle schoolers before. He hated it.

Hollyleaf is the girl who literally tries to be perfect. She tries to get perfect grades, takes AP classes and has anxiety if she gets a B, tries to maintain a social life and friends, does sports, clubs, is on the honor roll, and tries to do it all basically. Thing is she has extreme anxiety and has had a few panic attacks over it. She's also a dropout. She does bad tings to make herself calm and happy.

Dovewing is the girl who is expected to do everything, really just wants to be left alone, but doesn't get that opportunity. She seems to be good at everything, but still is expected to be perfect. She sleeps in class a lot and has snuck off to go see Tigerheart before. She's that pretty and popular girl, but also gets a little overwhelmed in crowds and social situations.

Ivypool is that loner in a hoodie drawn up in the dark corner of the cafeteria who people tend to ignore. She sleeps in class a lot, and is that person who gets sent to the nurses office frequently because she is constantly covered in cuts and bruises. She gets mostly C's and some B's but is excellent in sports. She doesn't talk much, only to her sister.

The Dark Forest is a street gang while StarClan is the school sport team.