第31章

Your POV:

I woke up and looked through my closet thinking about what I'm going to wear.

Then I got a text from mitsuri

Sakura mochi angel:
Hey y/n! We have a little while before we have to go to the bake sale. I'm sending you my location, I want to get some outfits for the bake sale

Me:
Okay I'll meet you there.

I put something Causal on and something easy to take off and stuff into my bag.

Then I made my way to mitsuri's location.

>•————————————————————————•<

"Y/n!"

Mitsuri yelled and gave me a hug. She then started pulling me into a store

"Hey mitsuri. I'm glad to see you! So what kind of outfits are we going to wear? Remember we are on a time limit."

She nodded her head and laughed

"Actually I already picked out some outfits for us. I believe that they will be great for the bake sale! Here is the one I picked out for you!"

She shoved a bag in my hands

"There's a changing room over there. Go! Go! Put it on! I want to see you in it!"

I walked into the changing room and took out my clothes, then shoving them into my bag.

I took the outfit out of the bag and was annoyed.

"Mitsuri...why?"

I whispered to myself but reluctantly put on the outfit.

I opened the curtain to the changing room And Mitsuri eyes lit up!

"Aaahhh! Y/n your so adorable in that outfit!"

'Ugh! I can't stay mad at her when she looks that happy! I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it

'Ugh! I can't stay mad at her when she looks that happy! I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it.'

Then she went to try her on.

I won't lie when she came out with hers she was really cute!