𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞𝖌𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍 (editted)

(Edit 2023: Hello everyone! Sorry if your just reading this but this whole story is getting a revamp and a whole makeover so some scenes will be erased and some will just vanish. I'm excited to fix this old story that lost it touch near the end of it. Please be patient this is most likely will take me a good bit to do due to all the chapters, word definitions and optional music to read. Anyways please enjoy the slow revamp of this.)

(Stygian means very dark. Yes your welcome for a new word.)

(Sociopath is a person with a disorder that manifests itself with extreme antisocial witch happens to lead to lack of conscience.)

(btw each chapter will have an unfamiliar word with it's definition. The music dose not belong to me all of it is going to belong to Lucas King I absolutely LOVE his horror piano music it sets the mood for me every day.)

I walk to school as my short (sorry if long hair) (f/c) dyed hair. And wearing dark (f/c) clothes.I notice my friend Kyle easily with his ginger hair, his hair is usually a mess. He's also always wearing black clothes. Usually he's companied by his complete opposite Tom, tom always had blue clothes on. It's almost as if the two are human versions of sonic and shadow. I smirk as I had an evil ideal since Tom wasn't near to scold me I felt like sneaking up behind Kyle and scare the lonely emo.

I ran to Kyle as softly as I can ready to scare him.
"BOOO!" I yelled as Kyle squealed out of fear. As I laugh at his reaction, ah his reaction was just so priceless.
"Pfft your still so funny to scare Kyle." I laughed.
"God damn it I'm late and you decided to scare Kyle, not cool (Y/N)." Tom groans annoyed as he walks to me and bonks me on the head
"Owww, hey it was funny to see Kyle scared." I pout as I rub my head where Tom hit my head. We were walking to school, another boring ass day in a place that's just not the greatest in learning.

Once we got to school we had to go to our lockers to get some stuff or put some things away. I decided to hum a Stygian melody

(If your not good with thinking of a Stygian melody here's one) ^

As I walk to my locker I could see the most annoying bitch ever. A girl who wears pink clothes trying to imitate the "mean girls" I felt like gagging since I felt in my gut that  something won't be so pleasant. I take off the heavy jacket I had on and put it in my locker and then grab my school bag.
"Oh would you look at this. I found a Little rat who thinks satan is better then god." The girl chuckled as I ignore her and walk away.
"Uh excuse me how dare you ignore me." The girl growled.
"Oh please Mika (named after a bitch I known, sorry if your name is Mika tho) I won't listen to a girl who dresses so girly girl to attract men just to have sex with them." I groaned as Mika's face went pale from my comment. To add salt to the injury I walk away and closed my hand until my middle finger was the only finger Sticking out. But this of course went away since I don't feel like getting suspended.

I notice Kyle was walking towards me with a worried expression dress his face.
"Damn is that annoying bitch at it aging?" Kyle questioned as I nod as tom had just finished getting all his things sorted and put away.
"I swear I hate Mika they can be a real jerk sometimes I swear." Tom mumbled as I pat toms head.
"Maybe they act like a jerk since their fatherless." I chuckled.
"Y/n that's a bit too much-" Tom sighed as Kyle breaks out of laughter as he notice what was said.
"Hey Kyle what's up with the sonic plush though?" I asked as I tilt my head confused.
"Uhh long story let's just head to class." Kyle facilitate as if it seemed he was oddly scared. But then he just rushed to class, I look at Tom with a rather confused expression but instead all I could see is the same expression plastered on his face. I guess I'm not the only confused one.

After a minute of confusion on what happened Tom and I head to class while we talk about games and stuff. Tom isn't the type of into demons and the paranormal so I save it for my roommate and best friend Claire. I wonder how she's doing with trying to get her brother Chris to stop bothering a guy to date her. (Congrats if you realize who Claire and Chris is a reference to.)

After class I was deep into thought, after my ceremony in the demonic church I was reading the devil bible and ran across an unfamiliar demon name
Exeitor.
I need to do some research on this demon I have never heard of before. But it's so odd that the line the demon mentioned it was called the banished demon. Is the demon so unruly to the point Lucifer had to literally kick him out of hell? I sigh rather frustrated as a lot of mutters was going on as there was police officers escorting everyone out. Apparently from all the mutters a murder had happened so school got canceled. Well that's just great.

I guess I'll just take this time to hang out with Tom and Kyle.
"Hey Y/n have you uhh seen Kyle?" Tom asked
"Huh? No why?" I asked him puzzled.
"I haven't seen him, I just want to go home and sleep." Tom sighed.
"Okay I'll look for Kyle then." I sigh, I hate it that Tom never likes help looking for people it gets on my nerves a bit, he even won't look for his best friend.

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

(Time skip)

It's been a few hours, I haven't found Kyle. I guess I got to look at the most odd place and that is the fucking cemetery.

Ϧϵ ͼϴͷϯῖͷῠϵδ
(Yeah it's more detailed then when I first made this. I just felt like it needed more details and a bit more better contact as as it lacked it a lot. Oh yeah sorry it's going a lot different route already.)