TNT

The guards were dead, and Dream got you out of there. The two of you stood outside of Pogtopia. All you saw was a stone wall behind you. Both of you were out of breath, and Dream was furious. "I thought he would be decent to me, you know? Since I'm his sister and all," You explained.

Dream leaned against the stone with his arms crossed. "That's not going to cut it, I'm afraid." You smirked. "What are you going to do about it?" He returned your smirk and eyed your lips as he pushed you against the wall.

"I'm trying to keep you safe, but you won't listen to me." You shrugged. "I don't have to listen to you." Dream slammed his fist against the wall. His eyes were filled with anger. "Yes you do." Your emotions were bottled up, and you were too scared to move.

"I make you nervous, don't I? Well I need to tell you something, Y/N. Techno and I will be supplying TNT for Wilbur. The button is ready. We're going to blow up L'Manberg," Dream said with a cold tone.

You gasped, and looked at him as he paced back and forth in front of you. "L'Manberg was my home, and it always will be. I won't let you take me from it again!" You cried, tears now streaming from your face.

Dream put his hands onto your face lightly. "Nothing lasts forever, Y/N. You have to let go."

You took a deep breath and nodded. If you weren't able to get L'Manberg back, maybe it would be better to get rid of it. Plus, the three people in charge were the people you loved the most. Your feelings for Dream and Wilbur were complicated, but you knew that no matter what, Techno was your best friend.

Along with Niki, she was a close friend. You loved Tubbo and Tommy dearly. Jack and Fundy held a special place in your heart. But why did Fundy betray you? That made him less likeable, but to you, he was still the same old young ginger boy who would run through flower fields with you.

And then there was Eret... He may have changed since the wedding, but you weren't fond of him anymore. The two of you were close before, but he was the reason for this. This didn't mean that you wanted him to die...

If Dream and the others blew up L'Manberg, it could kill many people and injure the remaining. But you had to stick with them. They were all you had, and you had to place your trust in them. "Are you ready for the festival?" Dream questioned, breaking the silence.

You gave him a silent nod.