Chapter Seven

~ Eleanor

Sighing, I wearily zipped up my massive luggage which contained swimsuits and all those summer stuff. I thought I'll use them all, but no, my parents' stupid work decided to stop me from having fun with my best friends. I don't even know if I'm going to see Louis and all again soon. 

I wasn't excited for this beach vacation idea with One Direction, but I guess I've changed my mind. I never thought it'll be quite fun, except for the fact that Maxine is probably going to be a bitch until the end of the world, while dragging Louis to force him to like her...

The door creaked open and in came Dani. She wordlessly walk over to where I am and sat down the floor in front of me, with the luggage between us. She looked really worn out, there are black circles under her eyes and her outfit looks like she'd picked a random outfit from her closet and not even care about it. Mind you, she's the kind of girl who cares a lot about her fashion style. 

So basically, there's something wrong with her right now. I think I know what it is, though. "Dani, I promise you we'll Skype everyday, tweet and call. I'm going to ask my parents when will we go back here for a holiday or something, okay?" I assured her, and she just nodded.

"Promise 'kay, babe? I'll miss you," She went over to me to give me a hug, and we stayed like this for like minutes.

You see, Dani and I are as inseperable as Louis and I. I don't know about mine and Louis' relationship now that Maxine exist, though. But anyway, Danielle and I have been in the same school since second grade, been friends since only sixth grade and until now, been living in the same neighbourhood since like, forever. On the otherhand, Louis and I are neighbours, been friends since first grade, and our parents know each other.

So yeah, we're like twins, and that is why she's being like this right now. Same with me too, I may not show it but I'll really, really miss my best friend. 

Once again, the door opened and in came the sassiest human being ever, also known as Louis William Tomlinson. 

"Wey hey," he smiled a goofy smile, and squatted down in front of me, "done packing? I'll miss you so much best friend forever. I promise we'll Skype whenever we're free, okay? That's a pinky promise. C'mere and gimme your pinky promise," he held out his pinky, and I laughed as I intertwined my pinky with his. I doubt we'll Skype often, since y'know, her bitchy bitchy girlfriend Maxine.

"Are you and Maxine okay?" I mumbled, suddenly remembering what had happened last night. And that also reminds me, Maxine just called me a slut. 

I swear I don't know what's wrong with that girl...

Louis raised his brows, and slowly nodded. "Um, I think so...? She asked for a breakup but then quickly regretting it. I don't know what's wrong with her, honestly..." 

I mentally rolled my eyes. Even the boyfriend doesn't know what's the problem with the girlfriend...

"Anyway, your parents just called to tell you that they'll be arriving in fifteen minutes' tops. I'm gonna cry bestie, I'm gonna miss you," he faked cried and gave me a big hug. 'Bestie'. I guess I have no chance, have I? 

After half an hour of hugging, crying, kissing on the cheeks and all those farewell stuffs, I finally got in the car with my parents to make our way to the airport. As the car began to move, I turned back around to take one last look at my friends, who were waving. Louis and Danielle were the ones who cried though. The four other guys looked sad, they said that without me, their vacation isn't going to be the best. I rolled my eyes at that though. Maxine, on the otherhand, were smiling very brightly like she'd just won a million dollars. I ain't even mad. 

+

We are now in the airplane, ready to take off. I hastily opened my phone and checked Twitter.

"@DaniellePeazer: i'm gonna miss you so much, babe @EleanorJCalder... take care, i love you xxx"

"@Louis_Tomlinson: @EleanorJCalder el for elephant, i miss u already. Remember to Skype ok? Love you bff xxxxx" 

I frowned at Louis' tweet. I wonder what's Maxine reaction for this? I smirked at the thought, imagining Maxine with a completely red face and horns, looking like an angry bull. I laughed quite loudly, receiving dirty looks from my mother, who was rudely awoken by my laughter. I mumbled 'sorry' to her with an 'innocent' smile on my face.

But then, I looked again. Bff. I really want the time where he'll call me 'gf' instead of 'bff'. I bet you a hundred bucks that it won't happen. 

I replied their tweets:

"@EleanorJCalder: @DaniellePeazer I'll for sure miss you so much babe. I love you too xxx" 

"@EleanorJCalder: @Louis_Tomlinson lou, i miss u too alrdy. of course bff. love ya too. xxx"

Suddenly, my phone rang. Loudly. That means that my mum was rudely awoken again. Oops. She glared at me before closing her eyes, going back to sleep. I checked my phone, and the notification nearly made me choke on my own spit.

"@MaxiiBaby: '@Louis_Tomlinson @EleanorJCalder ooh, look at that lovely couple, so sweet

I bit my lip, sighing. When will Maxine stop being like this? She's like an angel whenever Louis' around (Except for last night, that is) and she's a complete evil whenever Louis isn't around. Louis doesn't even love me more than a friend. And now, what will the media say? That Louis is cheating on Maxine with me? Louis is the one who's gonna get hate, and me. But I don't care about the hates, I only care about Louis' feelings. What if he can't take the hate anymore? Urgh. 

Once this news is published, Maxine is the one to blame. She's the freaking bitch who started all of this shit... 

Other than that, I'm glad I won't see Maxine anymore. Maybe I could start a whole new life in Paris, fall in love with a French guy, and forget all about loving Louis. Maybe I just have to do those and I'll be okay. 

Or so I thought.