"Let me do it."

"Yeah?" He grinned.

I nodded my head, biting my lip.

Sitting up slightly, I took it from his hand and ripped the wrapper off with my mouth. Licking my lips, I grabbed the top of his towel and slowly pulled it down, letting his cock spring free. I stroked it slightly, earning a quiet groan from him before I slid the condom on.

Carter took his and placed them on my thighs, wrapping them around his waist and rubbing them slowly. I bit my lip when he began to rub the tip in between my folds, keeping his eyes on me. My lips parted when he held one of my legs tightly, slowly pushing into me. He bit his lip hard, gripping my thigh tighter, as he pushed in inch by inch.

Carter then pressed his lips against mine quickly, rubbing my thighs and stopping his movements.

"Feeling okay?" He asked, pushing my hair back.

"Mhm," I replied, nodding my head.

I could barely look this man in the eyes with his dick buried in me... and it wasn't even all the way in.

My eyes fluttered closed with a dragged out moan when he pushed more of his cock into me, groaning quietly. He stopped his movements when every fucking inch of him was buried into me. Moving my hips even a tad bit, made me moan since he filled me up.

I don't even remember the last time I had this feeling.

I tightened my legs around his waist when he began to move his hips slowly, keeping a firm grip on me. Carter kept shifting his gaze from my face to watching himself disappear in and out of my pussy. Leaning down, Carter kissed me and began to pick up his pace. I wrapped an arm around his neck, returning it while my moans got suffocated in between. I gripped his hair tightly when he pushed in deeper, slowly circling his hips.

"Jesus Christ," I gasped when Carter slowly pulled out of me then pushed in deeper.

I brought my hips up to meet his and he smirked slightly, speeding up his movements. My hand went to the one of his that was holding my thigh, gripping it tightly and biting my lip hard. My eyes fluttered closed and I arched my back, moaning out his name as my heels dug into his back.

"So much for worrying about neighbors, huh?" He rasped, gripping my jaw and forcing me to look at him.

"Th-That wasn't even a- oh my fuck."

Carter took one of my legs and placed it over his shoulder, his hips moving more ruthlessly. My nails bit into his skin and my moans were echoing off the walls. He held my hips up and pushed all the way in, circling his hips and hitting my spot.

My sweet spot.

Carter must've realized what he did because now he wouldn't stop aiming for it. Every thrust slammed into that one spot and my body started going into a frenzy. My legs shook and I just knew my orgasm was going to hit me hard.

"Carter- oh my god!" I cried out, my eyes rolling back when he slammed into me then quickened his thrusts again.

I felt my release getting closer and closer and I couldn't contain my moans anymore.

"Shit, you keep doing that, Red and I'll fucking explode," he groaned.

My nails dug into his skin and with one final thrust, my entire body shook and my orgasm came crashing down with Carter's name leaving my mouth. While I tried to catch my breath, Carter's got sloppy before his hips jerked forward as he caught up with his release.

My hands fell down to my sides and he slowly moved my leg down from his shoulder. He leaned down and kissed me softly, cupping my cheeks with both hands. When he pulled back, I tossed my head bald and breathed out slowly.