𝟏𝟔

The next morning, Lydia and Rebekah were sat on the couch in the living room of the Mikaelson mansion getting their nails painted as music was softly playing in the background

The next morning, Lydia and Rebekah were sat on the couch in the living room of the Mikaelson mansion getting their nails painted as music was softly playing in the background. The youngest Mikaelson brother was stood in front of a full length mirror, wearing a black suit while a compelled tailor adjusted it while Finn was doing the same across the other side or the room as Elijah was polishing.

"Lydia! Tell me how handsome I am" Kol spoke with a smirk on his face, looking at the raven haired girl through the mirror who was talking to his sister aimlessly. Lydia chuckled rolling her eyes at his antics and sarcastically resorted, " Oh, Kol. You know I can't be compelled" Kol scowled at the Rosewood girl ignoring the amused laughs from the rest of his siblings.

The raven haired girl had spent the night at the Mikaelson's as she caught Rebekah up on everything that had happened since she's been daggered. Lydia had gotten to know the rest of the original family as she got on well with Kol and Elijah much to the annoyance of Klaus.

Unfortunately the same can't be said about Finn and Esther not that Lydia minded as she had a bad feeling and avoided being in the same room as the original witch and where she was Finn was never too far behind. The Mikaelson's were in awe with her bravery and that she wasn't afraid of them like most people are when they find out who exactly the original family are.

The original family soon come to realize just how powerful Lydia is and how their brother cares deeply for the raven haired girl. It was obvious that Klaus was intrigued by her and saw it as a challenge he wanted to know everything about Lydia and while she was hesitant to let him get to know the real her, she also couldn't dent the connection between the two.

Suddenly, a loud slam was heard as Klaus stormed into the living room, he had a furious look on his face as he glared at his sister, " you went after Elena? What is wrong with you?" Rebekah sighed with an expectant look on her face glancing at Lydia with a look of annoyance as she leaned back in her seat and muttered boredly, " here we go"

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus hissed lowly causing Lydia to send him a glare as she clenched her fist together giving him an aneurysm with a warning look telling him to do it and see what happens. Klaus held onto his head groaning in pain when Lydia stopped the aneurysm after a couple of moments ignoring the amused snickers he was receiving from his siblings.

Kol turned around narrowing his eyes at his brother and sarcastically questioned, again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Klaus turned his attention to his younger brother with a look of annoyance and snapped, "oh, go back to staring at yourself"

The original vampire rolled his eyes in response unfazed by the warning glare he was receiving and sarcastically questioned, "and who are you, my father?" Klaus's growled narrowing his eyes at Kol with an irritated look and hissed, "No, Kol, but you're in my house"