He spent some time languidly stroking his cock, his breath hitching every now and then.

Reaching down, you pulled your soaked panties from your body.

Your eyes were glued to the screen as you brought two fingers up to suck on them.

Taking those same fingers, you brought them down to rub tight circles on your clit. A soft moan left your lips, your eyes drooping.

Jeongguk was staring at the camera now. His hand sped up, his hips bucking as he squeezed the tip.

A whimper left your lips as you applied more pressure to your clit while simultaneously squeezing one of your tits.

"You want me to fuck my fist?" Jeongguk chuckled and threw his head back. "Only if you promise to play with your sweet pussy." He retorted.

Your fingers slid from your clit down to your twitching hole. Your fingers slipped right in without protest. You sighed in relief of finally being stretched out.

You watched as Jeongguk continued to stroke his girthy length, his pace gradually increasing. Eyes glued to his cock, you tried your best to match his speed.

A loud moan ripped through your throat as you brought your other hand down to rub your clit. Your cunt was gushing, your slick dripping onto your sheets as your fingers continued to fuck into your spasming walls.

It was Jeongguk's turn to moan loudly. Bracing his feet, he lifted his hips to give the camera a better view of his cock.

You mouth went dry, he was fucking into his fist now and his thrusts were relentless.

He threw his head back, growling. The gold chain he wore swishing around in time with his thrusts. He skin was glistening, as his arms and thighs flexed.

Your mouth fell open as your orgasm approached, your cunt clenching and fluttering around your fingers.

"I–Fuck! I-I'm gonna cum!" Jeongguk moaned out. "Fuck–! Gonna cum s-so hard." He growled.

As if on cue, the tips came rolling in faster. Everyone fighting to be the biggest tipper.

A small smirk played on your lips as you reached over to press enter. You sat back again and watched as Jeongguk's eyes widened slightly.

jeonsgirl tipped $1000!

"I want you to cum with me, right now. - y/n"

The comments erupted, a lot of them complaining that the amount was too high and they couldn't beat it.

Giggling to yourself softly, you resumed, matching up your thrust with Jeongguk's. Jeongguk groaned out again. His thrusts sloppy as he announced once again that he was about to cum.

You moaned out again as you hooked your fingers to rub against your sweet spot. Panting, your thighs began to close as the coil in your stomach tightened.

"I'm cumming – !" Jeongguk bit his lip as his free hand gripped his balls.

"F-Fuck! Y/n!" He growled out as hot spurts of cum shot from his twitching cock. You watched as his cum landed all over his heaving chest and tense stomach, a stray shot landing on his cheek.

You jaw fell slack as your orgasm washed over you. A loud moan of Jeongguk's name ripped through your throat as your hips stuttered.

Fighting to keep you eyes on the screen, you watched as Jeongguk squeezed his tip one final time before falling back into his chair.

Pulling your fingers out, you watched as Jeongguk tried to control his breathing. He chuckled again, a bit winded before addressing his audience.

He smiled at the camera, one of his long fingers coming up to wipe the cum off his cheek. He winked at the camera before sucking his own cum off his finger.

Leaning over, he got closer to the camera. "Until next time," he smirked, his tone playful. Then the video went black.

You sighed out as you fell back on to your bed. A smile took over your face as you replayed what had just happened in your head. A loud ding pulled you from your daydreaming.

Lifting your head, you located your phone. It was a Venmo notification. Confused, you tapped on the notification. A giggle leaving your lips as you read the attached message.

Jeongguk deposited $1000 into your account

Naughty girl ;)

Just then, your phone began to ring. The caller? Well, none other than your boyfriend.

Jeon Jeongguk or better known as musclebunny_97.