Chapter 1

"Alex, it's noon. You have to get up. We have a run to do." I heard Opie's voice in the background. I lifted my head up in confusion.

"What?" I asked. I squinted my eyes as I saw the sun shine through the windows of the apartment in the back of the clubhouse

"I see you didn't go home last night." Opie sighed. He pointed at the duffel bag in the corner. I nodded.

"Well, all he did was piss me off yesterday so I just stayed here." I muttered as I sat up, pushing a piece of my hair out of my face.

"Alex, this is advice coming from your brother.  You need to leave him." He said as I got out of the bed.

"Oh believe me I want to. But if I just say 'I'm leaving you.' He'll go into another rampage, track me down, turn my life into a living hell and make me stay with him." I sighed as I began to change into some spare clothes.

"Well, find a way." Opie paused. "Otherwise Piney and I will get involved. That prick will not treat you like that." Opie said quietly as he looked to the bruise that lined from my wrist to my elbow. I kept it covered by wearing a long sleeved shirt under my cut.

"I already pulled a knife on him and cut the shit out of his face. Trust me. I got this." I assured him.

My brother and I were talking about the dick that has 'claimed' me as his property. His name is Rob. When I met him, it seemed everything was great! We fell madly in love and moved in together, everything just moved so quick. Although, soon enough, he became malevolent, angry at everything. I became his punching bag, especially when I came home late.

"Let's go. Jax is waiting." Opie turned around and left the room as slid on the room. I followed.  As we made it outside, I saw Jax standing there and my heart began to race.

Jax Teller. The Vice President to the Sons Of Anarchy, Redwood charter. Opie, Jax, and myself were the 'dream team'. The three of us grew up together, and knew each other like the back of our own hands.

"The princess is finally awake." Jax laughed as he leans on his bike smoking a cigarette. I flipped him off as walked over to my bike.

"Whatever Teller." I sighed as I strapped on my helmet and sat on my 2003 Harley Dyna.

I started my bike. It made that sweet sound I love so much. I kicked the kick stand up and waited for Jax and Opie to leave. I followed in pursuit.

*****

"It's all there." Jax said to Alverez, the leader of the Mayans and a new alliance. Alverez looked through the two duffle bags and nodded, confirming to his men that they were there.

"Thanks man." Alverez said to Jax before turning around with the bags. The exchange was done.

"That was easier than expected." I murmured to myself as I lit a cigarette. As I took a drag on the cigarette, my sleeve fell down, revealing my bruise.

"What the hell is that?" Jax pointed to the bruise as I hopped on my bike. Opie looked at Jax as if he was walking on eggshells.

"You know what it is." I rolled my eyes as I blew out some smoke.

"It's gotta end, Alex." Jax shook his head. I shrugged my shoulders. Jax already knew the history between Rob and I. He knew how messy that relationship was and all of the shit I've been going through.

"We better get back. It's time to clean house." I sighed as I strapped on my helmet.

"Okay. See you back at the clubhouse later?" Jax asked as he also put on his helmet. I nodded.

"Sure. I'll be there this evening." I smiled as I revved my engine and drove off to Rob's house.

*****

I got off my bike and took off my helmet. I was ready for this. It was extremely overdue. "Where the hell have you been." Rob yelled from the front porch. He had a cigarette hanging from his lips as he dropped his bottle of beer.

I huffed, brushed past him and into the house. "Take a wild guess, dipshit."

Rob gripped my forearm, the same one with the bruise. I winced and took a look at his face. Cuts and bruises covered it. I smirked, proud of myself. "Is there something you wanna tell me?" He asked as he released my arm.

"Rob, I'm done. I will not be your punching bag anymore. I have so much other shit going on in my life that I have absolutely zero time for your shit." I spat. Rob walked closer to me and raised his hand, ready to hit me once again. Thankfully I anticipated his moves and grabbed his wrist. "Do it Rob. I dare you. You'll end up with a lot more cuts and bruises if you do." I narrow my eyes.

"You little bitch!" Rob screams as he tackles me to the floor. He holds down my shoulder and starts to punch me in the cheek.

"Get off of her!!." I heard Opie scream. Rob's weight lifted off of me and I heard crashing. Another set of arms helped pick me up. Jax stood there holding me back as Opie attacked Rob.

Red, that's all I saw was red. "Jax, let me go! This is my shit!" I scream trying to squirm out of his hold. Opie began to beat Rob's face in.

"Alex, Opie's got it." Jax muttered as he held my arms in his tight grip, trying to calm me down. I squirmed even more.

"This is my business! I'll kill the son of a bitch!" I finally said as Jax finally let me free. I pulled my pocket knife from my boot. I ran over to the two men fighting on the floor and ripped Opie off. I knelt down on Rob's stomach and skimmed the knife along Rob's throat. Rob was squirming and breathing heavily.

"So here's what we're gonna do," I sneered as I stabbed the knife into Rob's hand.

"You bitch!!" Rob screamed, writhing in pain.

"I'm going to leave. If you even have the slightest thought about coming for me, I'll kill you." Just like that, a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I was finally free. I climbed off of Rob and walked to the bedroom. I grabbed my bag and threw as much things of mine I could.

After packing up and and ripping apart Rob's house, I left with Jax and Opie. "Well let's go boys." I chuckled with a devilish smirk as I hopped on my bike.

"Now that sis, was a way to leave him." Opie laughed as I started up the bike.

Another day, more blood spilled.