Chapter 10

Hi Vottomists!Don't forget to vote and follow me.💜

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Via,answer me!"

Vianney looks at Jungkook and quickly grabs her phone back.

Jungkook was so impatient waiting for her answer while Vianney was staring at her phone looking at the photos on her phone's gallery.She suddenly stops scrolling and shove the photo on Jungkook's face.

"Ahhhh my face damn it Vianney stop!"
Jungkook was so pissed.He gets the phone to check what's on the screen.

"You're mad about my baby?that's Maiko you asshole!"

"Ohhhhhh she's cute.She looks exactly like you." Jungkook winks while Vianney rolls her eyes.

Vianney was trying to leave the room when suddenly,Jungkook backhugged her and kissed her neck.

"Baby,I'm sorry.I accept your baby and she is so adorable and pretty.Please forgive me...I want to see her please?Nothings gonna change my mind,I still want you no matter what."

He turns Vianney around to face him and the beauty didn't resist his touch

They stared at each other and you can see how pissed Vianney is.She rolled her eyes and Jungkook was so apologetic.He starts kissing her neck passionately and later on,he moved his lips to kiss her on the lips.

"Uhmmmhhhhh." Vianney moans softly loving the kiss.They kissed passionately for a few minutes and released the kissed together.

"I'm sorry baby." Jungkook pouts like a baby.

"Aish,you're using your charm huh?Fine." Vianney rolled her eyes.

Jungkook smiles at her sweetly.

"So,you would be really staying with that asshole's house?"

Vianney nods and asks,

"Y-yeah why?uh you k-know him?"

"Yes.he's my college rival."

"But how did you know he's my ex?"

"Well,one of the staffs at the bar told me."

"Ohhhh I see.But are you sure you'll come with me later?"

"Yeah,I don't want you all alone there with him."

Vianney teasing leans on him and whispers sexily,

"Hmmmmmm so possessive much I see." She winks.

"Yes,I'm so loud and proud about it." Jungkook smugly looks at her.Vianney playfully hits his chest and went back to bed.

"I'll just take a shower okay?We need to go to bed because it's already morning and we'll be going to that cheater's house for your baby Maiko." Jungkook said in a very irritated tone making Vianney laugh.