A Schizophrenic Love - chapter 1

Hi guys :) this is my new story I hope you'll like it.. Tell me what you think.. Any comments are appreciated as always along with any votes.. Okay I'll stop talking now and let you read it lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shhhh! Someone's coming!" I whispered with one finger on my lips as I pushed Jase into my closet. He gave me one of his sexiest smiles as I closed the closet door.

"Who were you laughing with Roxy?" my unbearably nosy mother rushed into the room uninvited.

"No one mum" I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm.. Honey.." why is she putting a hand on my shoulder? Can this get anymore awkward?! "I've noticed that you've been talking to yourself quite a lot these days, is everything okay?" she looked at me with worry written clear on her flawless face. I can practically feel Jase's smirk radiating from the closet.

"Mum I really don't know what you're talking about, I have the tv on all the time that's probably what you're hearing." I cleverly suggested. I always have the tv on, for this exact reason.

"Well was the tv tickling you?" she replied sarcastically. "I heard you practically screaming 'stop tickling me'".

Shit. I'm going to kill him.

***

"Stop tickling me, like oh ma gad I can't breathe" Jase mocked me as he was now laughing hysterically looking so beautiful with his messy dark brown hair and beautifully bright blue eyes.

"Aha you're so fucking funny Jase, sort your hair out you look like you've just had sex" I snapped sarcastically.

"I'm not quite sure if you know this Rox, but err we just had sex" he grinned. His eyes fixated on my naked body lying next to him. "Besides, you like my sex hair." Damn why did he have to be so hot! He kissed the side of my jaw and I let out a moan. Thank fuck my parents are out. I think he's ready for round 2.

"Jase.. Stop" I panted as I tried to push him off me but he just held me tighter.

"What's wrong Rox? Am I going too hard? Am I hurting you?" he worried.

"No no, I think I heard the front door open that's all." I wriggled from under him and took the covers with me wrapping it around my body.

"Hey!" He whisper-shouted and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Do you want me to go check for you?" he asked with a serious face. This cracked me up!

"Yeh sure why not, hey mum this is Jase you don't know him but he's been living in my bedroom since I was 10" I should stop with the sarcasm. I turned and started making my way downstairs to check if anyone was home.

"Mum! Dad! Is anyone home?" I shouted as I took slow steps down the stairs. Walking into the kitchen I heard a glass being put on the counter. I grabbed the covers tighter and turned the kitchen lights on. Since when was I this brave?

There was no one in the kitchen. I'm sure I heard something though. I turned to run upstairs to my sexy room mate when suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to the floor. I screamed as loud as it was humanly possible to do when a hand smashed against my mouth covering it.

"Shhh! Rox! It's only me." urgh! Why is he such a prick?! For someone who's two years older than me he can be a right immature arsehole. I hit his chest taking advantage of the fact that he's laughing his head off which means he can't fight back. As if he could read my mind, he took both my arms and pulled me under him.

"Hey Rox?" he smiled deviously.

"WHAT?" I shouted back frustrated that I couldn't wriggle free this time.

"We've never done it on the kitchen floor before" he smirked lustfully. This made me laugh so much! Here I am pissed off at him like fucking crazy and he's got sex on his mind.

"Well.. You're going at the bottom because the floor is FREEZING" he let me wriggle free this time and I straddled him.

"This is why I love you Rox" he laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked it :) sorry if it was short I promise to make the rest longer.. Oh and the picture on the right is Roxy.