"Because you cannot go two minutes without silently swooning over him!" Nerak replied through his quiet chuckles.

"I do not-" Cybele couldn't finish her sentence once her pale green eyes met a certain pair of bright blue eyes, eyes that hadn't seemed to leave her.

"You were saying?" Nerak teased with a knowing smirk. How painfully obvious his friend was... but at least it wasn't one-sided.

"Hush yourself," Cybele grumbled back, her face a now lovely, rich shade of pink.

"There she is."

Cybele and Nerak glanced over at Ajak's words to see Sersi walking into the room, a bashful smile on her lips due to her tardiness. Druig didn't even care enough to let his eyes wander to the woman that just entered.

"I'm sorry, what did I miss?" Sersi said, blushing slightly.

Druig got up and motioned for Sersi to take his seat before he made his way to the pair by the window. He would reason that he didn't want to make Sersi stand through this tedious meeting, not that anyone would believe him.

"Ajak lecturing Phastos for never leaving this stupid room, so nothing new," Nerak replied with an innocent smile earning him another soft hit to his shoulder.

"For such a beautiful, little thing, you sure are violent, dea," Druig teased, a smile pulling at his lips, as he took a seat on the ground in front of the window, his back against the blonde's legs.

Cybele once again became flustered, which only caused Nerak to laugh at his friend's discomfort for what felt like the hundredth time.

Sersi looked at the mind controller who always seemed to have his eyes on the sweet girl with a knowing grin. She wondered how long it would take him to act on the feelings he was so horrible at hiding.

"I am sure you have something simpler," Ajak suggests as she looks at the contraption that currently floated in the middle of the room.

"Simple?" Phastos questioned, his brow raised in irritation.

Knowing Ajak was not going to grant him a response, he turned towards the machine and began pulling pieces out and reconstructing until a far less advanced object sat in its place.

"Ladies and gentlemen... the plow," Phastos deadpanned.

Silence filled the space as they looked over the new tool until the quiet was broken by Cybele's clapping.

"It looks lovely Stos! What does it do?" She asked excitedly earning a small smile from the inventor.

"It plows, Bele. It is quite literally in the name," Nerak snarked in reply causing Druig to elbow the boy's leg.

"Oh right," Cybele replied bashfully before her face broke out into a wide smile. She snapped her head towards Sersi. "This will help the farmers you were telling me about, Sersi!"

Druig watched fondly as the small girl practically glowed at the idea of assisting the humans. Her love for them was unmatched, even by Sersi.

How could anyone not admire her?

Nerak, who noticed Druig's not-so-subtle looks, chuckled to himself.

How could two people be so obvious yet so oblivious?

"Yes," Sersi nodded at Cybele before looking towards the inventor. "I met settlers who are building their homes in the northern fields. They will need to plant their own crops." Sersi said with a smile towards Phastos.