Cale took another sip as he started to think.

‘They’re going to be working very hard in the future.’

Since they will need to work on his behalf, the least he could do was feed them well. Maybe it was because they were all so young except for Eve, but Cale was able to relax for the first time in a long time, even around stronger than average individuals.

“It would be great if it could just stay like this.”

A house about this size, delicious food like this, and time to relax. Cale was thinking about how great it would be to live a life with these four children.

His goal was to live like this once Basen became the official successor. Cale made up his mind once more. He then turned on the magic music box in the corner.

A song that he was not familiar with started playing as Cale took another sip of wine. He could see the sky starting to get darker.

“This is great.”

‘Now this is living.’

Cale had a relaxed smile on his face. At that moment.

Knock knock knock.

The Black Dragon immediately turned invisible again, while the kittens started to pretend to be normal kittens by washing their faces. Eve continues to chew on the meat that Cale had fed her while looking at the door.

Cale got up to head to the door.

“Ah.”

Clang!

He accidentally hit the wine bottle while getting up, and it fell and broke into pieces. The carpet started to get stained with red wine.

‘... I have a bad feeling about this.’

Cale suddenly had a bad feeling for no reason. He quickly headed for the door.

‘Why do I have such an ominous feeling?’

Cale could not figure it out.

‘Is it Choi Han? No, it can’t be. Unless he travels like a lunatic, there is no way he arrived here already. He won’t be here for another 3 days.’

There was no way someone like Choi Han would force an injured Lock to move faster. Even though Choi Han had potions that Cale had given him, the wolf tribe was disowned by the gods. Since potions were made with divine power, they did not work on them.

And there was also no way that Rosalyn, the careful person who hid her magic abilities at first in the novel, would use advanced magic to transport them all to the capital.

But, most importantly, Cale had told Choi Han that he would be staying at a specific hotel in the capital. He was going to go meet Choi Han there once before leaving Ron and Beacrox to take care of the rest.

‘Right. This ominous feeling is just a side effect of hanging around people like Ron or Choi Han for too long.’

Cale calmed himself down before vigorously opening the door.

“...You-.”

Cale’s heart sunk as soon as he opened the door. An urgent and desperate voice quickly reached Cale’s ear.

“Cale-nim. I’m sorry. You were the only person that came to mind.”

A desperate Choi Han was standing in front of him. He seemed to have rushed here as quickly as possible, as he looked like a total mess. Eve instantly got up from the chair and ran to the door after hearing Choi Han voice.

Cale felt like he had seen the scariest thing in his life. Next to Choi Han was the deputy butler Hans, who had a similar expression as Choi Han, but with a bit of confusion mixed into it. However, the moment Cale saw the person who came with Choi Han, as well as the person on Choi Han’s back, he quickly opened the door.

“Come in for now.”

The person on Choi Han’s back was none other than the Wolf Tribe member, Lock.

“Bring him with you.”

Lock of the Blue Wolf Tribe, the successor of the Wolf King, seemed to be in a dangerous state.

He was currently going through the pain before transforming into a berserk mode for the first time in his life. Cale did not know why this state that happened a year later in the novel was already happening.

However, he looked around at everybody and said just one thing.

“Don’t worry.”

-To be continued

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-To be continued...-

(A/N - Like usual, I hope you enjoy today double update!)