"Well where is your best friend?" I asked removing the duvet and getting ready to get under.

"I want to spend time with you" he said making me turn and look at him before I felt something weird in my stomach.

"Why?" I asked in one word trying to find something I like in myself since he seem to find something.

"You know pretty well why" he said before he started to walk close to me making me take my hand behind my neck while the other was on my hip.

"Um I'll b-be there in 5" I said trying to look anywhere but his eyes. I don't why I fucking said that?

"be quick" was all what he said before he turned around and walked out. He seem pissed.

I went to the closet again before I grabbed black panties and walked out the room to the dark hallway. I headed to the stairs before I went down to the movie room.

As I opened the door he came to the view drinking whiskey in the little bar in the corner of the big room.

He placed the bottle down on the glass table making his back muscles flex like a goddess before I cleaned my throat.

"So...what are we gonna watch?" I asked walking over to him before I grabbed a wine glass and took the red wine.

I felt his eyes observing my ever move till I pulled the glass to my mouth making him lick his warm lips and talk.

"You chose" he said before I looked at the big ass screen and saw Divergent as the fist requested for you.

I started to walk to the soft cloudy bed before I sat on it and grabbed the remote. I could hear his footsteps getting closer to me till I felt his strong aura behind me as always.

He came beside me before he sat down and drank a sip of his whiskey making his jaw sharper, before I looked back at the screen.

"Good choice" he said in a Are you for real tone making me roll my eyes before I looked at him.

"You chose?" I said in a duh tone making him smirk before I pressed play and took a sip of my wine.

10 minutes have passed before I turned my head and saw him very interested in the movie while I started to look at him.

He is like a god walking on earth.

His hair was messy not like usual while his jawline was sharp making his face look better with his warm lips.

I looked down his chest and it was hard as usual. He probably workout for 5 hours daily. He had a tattoo on his neck moving all the way around his left arm.

I find myself drifting looking at his tattoo. It was an angel that was laying helpless while it had a big knife in its heart. The one that was holding the knife was a devil with sharp thrones.

The tattoo explains maybe his name. I mean he is called Angelo which mean Angel but hell he is the devil himself.

Something probably did made him this heartless?

I started to think about what probably could have happened that made him like he is. Was is also his dad? Or maybe he got forced into this world as me.

Maybe he was good, and don't deserve anything of this.

What will even happen when he knows what I've done? He likes me and it was never a part of it. Nothing was.

And I on the other hand I don't want to hurt him, I do admit that it was my plan the whole time. To take him down. Him and the whole underworld.

But-