𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢

it didn't take long for the familiar routine of yeonjun's life to come back

after a few days of leaving the hosptial, much to soobin's dismay, the older had returned to school.

"i'll be happier back on campus," yeonjun had explained, "i hate sitting around doing nothing all day."

"you're healing, angel." soobin sighed, "besides, you're really not missing out on much! graduations coming up."

"exactly! graduation is coming up along with finals. i want to see taehyun and beomgyu! my cousin, kai." the older looked up from where he was leaning on soobin's shoulder.

"i also don't like you skipping class either," soobin's been out everyday since yeonjun left. his excuse being, "there's no point without you there."

after a few more arguments soobin had reluctantly agreed to going back.

that's another thing,
soobin never left yeonjun's side.

it seemed like the event had triggered something within the younger, that something unknown.
yeonjun noticed it early on, but didn't really think too much about it.
they were in love, all couples are clingy.

first, it seemed like soobin had practically moved into his room.
he was there when yeonjun woke up, there when he fell asleep.

it seemed he only left when yeonjun was unconsciousness
even then, it was only to quickly shower and change.

soon, his friends caught on.

"he never leaves your side," nayoung, a boy from his literary arts class, commented.

the two were in the bathroom, one of the only times yeonjun was apart from soobin.
"is that a bad thing?" the senior caught nayoungs gaze in the mirror.

"he changed all his classes to match up with yours, he walks with you to the library, to the student council office, to the cafeteria! he's waiting outside the bathroom for you as we speak."

the older doesn't reply, only switching off the faucet and going to dry his hands.
"he's just protective of me, that's all."

"he's obsessive, that's what he is." the other boy clicked his tongue.

yeonjun let out a small laugh, he'd always enjoyed nayoungs unfiltered personality.