𝟽 : Part Two

Ch 7:Transitioning - Part Two____

Ch 7:
Transitioning - Part Two
____

TUESDAY
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇.
2 hours earlier

"Mmm, yes Savior!" Mari threw her head back as Savior circled his tongue around her clit. His tongue came back down and teased her hole, making Mari's body jerk forward.

After spending the weekend with her boys and dropping Sani off at school earlier this morning, Savior had came over to spend the day with her since he didn't have to be at work until the afternoon because he closes on Tuesdays. After eating lunch, one thing led to another and Savior had Mari on her back, holding her legs open while he massaged her pussy with his tongue.

"You like that? Hm?" He spoke, teasing her with kisses around her clit. With her eyes still screwed shut, she bit her bottom lip and nodded. Savior chuckled before pushing two fingers into her, causing Mari's back to arch off the bed and her mouth to form an O shape.

"Ooh fuck! Yes baby," She groaned as the sound of Savior's slurping filled the room. Curling and uncurling his fingers inside her, Savior sucked her clit into his mouth before releasing it and sucking onto it again.

"Uhh fuck," Mari brought her hand up, massaging her chest, "That feels so fucking good." She moaned as she struggled to hold her legs open for him.

Savior removed his fingers, causing Mari to moan at the loss, "Turned around for me baby," He licked his lips, still tasing her juices on his lips and tongue.

Mari weakly but quickly rolled over, fixing her body into an arch and slightly parting her legs. She thought Savior was unbuckling his pants but when she felt his tongue connect with her clit again from the back, she dropped her head down and let out a loud moan.

"Uhh yess! K-keep doin' that.." Mari moaned as Savior inserted two fingers again and pumped them in and out while he continued going to work with his tongue, "Oh fuckk! I'm cu-cumming."

"Cum in my mouth baby," He spoke, still massaging her creamy insides with his fingers. The combination of his mouth sucking on her clit and his fingers deep inside her had Mari's body bucking forward.

She didn't waste any time and with a loud moan, she released all over his mouth. Savior didn't leave any of her pussy un-licked as he cleaned her off with his tongue. Mari rolled over breathlessly and opened her mouth to taste herself on Savior's fingers. She groaned when he soothingly massaged her clit with his fingers still in her mouth.

"Shit.." She breathed out. Savior leaned down and pecked her lips softly, making Mari smile against his mouth. She always loved how gentle Savior was even after they would have rough sex. Every time they had sex he always made it about pleasuring her and making sure Mari was comfortable.