"Ass get bigger every time I see it." Talon gripped her ass as she laughed.

"Y'all not even gay foreal. I don't know who y'all tryna fool." She put her slides on as Talon sat where she'd previously sat.

"Shole ain't. You should join our relationship." Talon smirked, and Demani grinned, making her laugh.

"Y'all sick, now I have to get my own ice cause you're a dumbass." She bucked at Talon, who laughed.

She leaned over Talon to wrap her arms around Demani in a hug. Demani left kisses on her neck as Talon gripped her ass, rubbing between her legs.

"Oh my god what is wrong with y'all?" She laughed, grabbing Talon's hand that gripped her pussy.

Demani gripped her neck in a rough kiss, and she gasped, caught off guard by the sudden action.

She moaned, feeling Talon's fingers in her panties, rubbing down her slit.

"Mm, move." She moaned, grabbing his hand, and pulling away from Demani.

"Y'all have to chill. Fast asses." She frowned, taking Talon's hand out of her shorts.

He smirked, holding his fingers to Demani's mouth, who held eye contact with Nyiah as he sucked her juices off, and her eyes widened.

Demani and Talon laughed at the expression on her face, and she frowned.

"Y'all are by far the weirdest couple ever. Like what even was that?" She kept the frown on her face as Demani stood up, and Talon laughed.

"Nothing. Come on, lemme walk you out." Demani put his slides on, and she stopped him.

"I know how to walk to my car. I'm fine." She said, and Talon chuckled.

"Shut up and come on." Demani pulled her out, and she laughed, holding her car keys in her hand.

He led her out of his house, watching her unlock her car door.

"Did that make you uncomfortable?" He asked, looking down at her, and she turned to look at him.

"I don't think so." She mumbled, and he lifted her head to look up at him.

"I'm sorry." He told her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, his wrapping around her waist.

"I wasn't uncomfortable, I just don't wanna do that. It felt good though." She mumbled, and he chuckled, nodding.

"I'm sorry baby." He rubbed her back, and she smiled, pulling back to look at him.

She held his face, rubbing her nose against his, making him smile.

"Love you long time." She rubbed his face, and his smile widened.

"Love you long time more." He replied, and she smiled.

He kissed her cheek, and she got in her car. She waved, backing out of his driveway.

She yawned, pulling her seatbelt on as she drove out of his neighborhood.

She honestly didn't know how that'd made her feel. She was used to the two of them feeling on her, but she was beginning to think they were actually taking an interest in her.

She would never purse either of them, she thought it was harmless fun. She'd probably have to cut that off though.

She grabbed her phone, unlocking it as she glanced up at the road.

She called her granny, putting her AirPods in her ear.

"What girl?" Alana answered, making her laugh.