Chapter 61~ Momma's boy

Not edited- HEYYYY BAEEE, SORRY FOR NO UPDATES IN A WHILE BUT HERE IS A CHAPTER. 

IF WE GET TO 1.7K COMMENTS AND 457 VOTES I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER, *SPOILER* IT'S IN DOMINICO'S POV... SO LOAD THIS UP WITH COMMENTS AND VOTES FOR THAT! AND NOT JUST HERE AND IN THE A/N IN THE ACTUAL CHAPTER!!! HAVE A GOOD READDDDD

 SO LOAD THIS UP WITH COMMENTS AND VOTES FOR THAT! AND NOT JUST HERE AND IN THE A/N IN THE ACTUAL CHAPTER!!! HAVE A GOOD READDDDD

God I feel like eating ten million people alive for breakfast

I just got an email reminding me that I'm still in a hellhole called university, they said school starts in two days. A reminder.

And now I'm stressing about how to tell Ares about this, if I go online again my near perfect marks will drop and I can't let that happen. Dad always wanted and supported me in my dreams, from when I wanted to be a popstar to when I wanted to become a pediatrician. And I want to make him feel proud looking down at me.

I have to do this for him and me

And the need of academic validation I have, I will do anything to see a 100% on an assignment or test...

"Just...tell him?" Mason offers while packing his bags to go back to Vancouver, I groan slightly pacing back and forth. 

"Ivy, he'll have to let you go. If it's something you want then he has to" Abby adds tossing all her stuff in her separate suitcase. I don't wanna be half way across the world from my boyfriend though...

"What about Seb?" I ask

Abby sighs as Mason zips up his bag, his flight is in like 30 minutes so I have no idea why he's still here.

"Babe, we're not a thing and are never going to be a thing. I need to focus on school" 

"If you hate me after this I'm gonna punch you" mom starts off sipping on her water and I roll my eyes

"Mom, stop stalling" she's been going off topic for the past hour, she even talked about how much she thinks tattoos are bad for people...

"fine" I sigh when my mother curses me out under her breath.

"His name was Gabriele, and he was the one person my father told me to stay away from when I went to university" she starts off